HOT! Miles and Smiles - Giveaway!

587 Miles in the first 2 weeks of ownership! The things I love most are the blackout package and the power running boards (my pregnant wife's only request while ordering... and she loves them!)
3F0B436C-CA08-400B-AB13-49F67298AED2.jpg

Our first weekend of Fall is here and the weather is finally beginning to cool down. So, let's kick off the weekend with a Tremor Off-Road Water Bottle giveaway! You could win one of these awesome, one of a kind, black 32oz, double wall, vacuum insulated water bottles with a powder coated finish that delivers the same rugged durability as our Super Duty Tremors! 😁

How do I win, you ask?
Reply to this thread and let us know how many miles you've put on your Tremor and something about your truck that makes you smile.

I'll leave this thread open for 5 days and randomly pick a winner on October 1st. Good luck!
So far I have 1700 miles since the first of April, 2021 7.3L Antimatter Blue F250 Lariat ultimate.
chase rack.jpg

Last edited:
Took delivery on 9/24…been smiling ever since 😁. She’s got a 1,000 miles on her in 3-days. The thing that makes me smile most…watching people rubber neck to get a better look as she drives by!

My tremor has 2413 miles and although I want to say the PPF or the fact that I finally fit in a vehicle, what makes me smile most is every time my son sees it and loudly exclaims “dada’s truck!” Sappy but true. You’re welcome America.

Last edited:
19,745 miles on the odometer.

One year ago today, this 8000 pound heap of metal rolled off an assembly line in Louisville, KY. Little did they know, it is destined to some zany guy whose primary reason of purchase is because it has "SUPER DUTY" written on it. I like tall vehicles. I like big trucks. Yes, I'm probably compensating for something. But I don't care. This happens to be my very first truck. So now that I own one, I am finally a true Texan.

With that in mind, seeing the word SUPER DUTY while I'm driving always makes me smile. Here's a picture of it in its natural habitat.

20210926_104753.jpg

2020 tremor here and I have just over 30,000 miles. The smiles are endless with this truck from walking out to seeing it in the garage to hearing that diesel growl. I smile when giving it a bath once a week even though it takes most of my day.
IMG_6436.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sitting at 35,934 miles on my 2020 7.3. I just love having everything I've always wanted on a truck and as a truck, straight off the lot and not having to do anything with it really(other then the train horn I added😎). Does everything I need it to do and more.

Our first weekend of Fall is here and the weather is finally beginning to cool down. So, let's kick off the weekend with a Tremor Off-Road Water Bottle giveaway! You could win one of these awesome, one of a kind, black 32oz, double wall, vacuum insulated water bottles with a powder coated finish that delivers the same rugged durability as our Super Duty Tremors! 😁

How do I win, you ask?
Reply to this thread and let us know how many miles you've put on your Tremor and something about your truck that makes you smile.

I'll leave this thread open for 5 days and randomly pick a winner on October 1st. Good luck!
My new 2002 all Black Tremor has 2000 miles, just got back from visiting my Daughter , the best thing that makes me smile is all the people that come up to me to tell how awesome my truck looks and the new people you meet!
Best Truck Everyone !!!

How do I win, you ask?

I have 42918 miles on the odometer, and plan on logging many more during the Fall hunting season.

I absolutely love this truck, and smile as the miles roll on.

Attachments

• 9E817BA8-C722-41C0-A3EB-EE6422EBBE1B.jpeg
    9E817BA8-C722-41C0-A3EB-EE6422EBBE1B.jpeg
    552.9 KB · Views: 47

How do I win, you ask?

300 miles! It took me 7 months to get it!

Attachments

• IMG_1197.jpg
    IMG_1197.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 44
8,200 on my 2020 F250 7.3 Tremor having it a year and a half. Pre-covid drove over 15,000 miles per year, but now just started going back to the office one day per week. It has been to the Silver Lake Sand Dunes once last year and over to Holly Oaks Off Road Park twice, once to play in the summer and in the winter to play in the snow. Heading to the dunes again in two weeks. BDS coil over suspension and 35x12.50-17 Goodyear Duratrac tires.

Back