📍 Meet-Up Meetup and Trail Run - Arizona - Saturday, November 14th

Added to Calendar: 11-14-26

Meet-Up📍
Uhh, no. I’ve been trying for 8 years to get drawn. No way I’m giving that up for a trail run. Haha!
You got drawn for bull??

We need to come up to you then!
 
arriving best western gold canyon inn Friday 11/13 evening

see ya'll at the giant sun dial saturday morning
Awesome brother! We will see you soon.

Out of curiosity, are you doing other things while you are here? That hotel is about 60 miles from the meet up on Saturday morning.

Literally several hundred hotels that are closer.
 
So is it just one day on the trails? Dave what your plans for the trails? I’ll be solo as the wife’s will just be finishing treatment again. I’ll grab a room at the Best Western as well.
 
Calling all new local members who joined us over the last 18 months! If you’ve been looking for a chance to test your rigs and meet the local crew without a massive road trip, this is it. Come out for a great trail run and a shared experience. We hope to see you there!

@Mtnduty
@YenkoYS100
@SuperDuty1
@WhatExit?
@panc
@Whoknows
@TREMORSAZ
 
Last edited:
So is it just one day on the trails? Dave what your plans for the trails? I’ll be solo as the wife’s will just be finishing treatment again. I’ll grab a room at the Best Western as well.
the one I'm at is southwest of town

you'll probably want one closer to the meet-up & or north too

the hotel & why i chose it:
figured 950miles was a good stopping point & 150 bucks cheaper than closer hotels.

figured a saturday morning shouldn't have any traffic issues either

see ya at the sun dial with a full tank + 20gal on board

looking forward to it.

after:
i be going somehere a week or 10 days or so.

monument valley, valley of the gods, zion, gooseneck, vermilion cliffs, white pocket, the wave @ Coyote buttes, bryce, capitol reef
or somewhere else????

won't be able to do all that but i gotta throw some darts & see where i land.

I'll be dispersed out in the middle of nowhere camping each night.

anyone up for any of that, all's welcome!!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom