📷 TOTM May 2024 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Is your dentist accepting new patients?
Yes indeed! She doesn't advertise though; everything is word of mouth. Getting to the root of the problem is her specialty 😉

Found one. Legit on pavementView attachment 154524
I don't see anything that screams "Tremor" in this photo. Let's just enjoy the view, shall we:

1000009057.jpg

Bring your checkbook. I might be selling most of the setup and moving to a Tray/Flatbed and Four Wheel Camper

But that might also need to go on a '24 Tremor platform.
If you’re serious there’s a few other choices I’d look at before you pull the trigger. Unless there’s something you absolutely loved about a 4WH Camper. A Supertramp with a Bowen bed is a few decades more modern in all aspects. At very least worth looking at before dropping that kind of money. Plus both companies make their goods in CO so an easy trip for you.

Yes sir it is. I've modified it a little to add the S1's in the corners and the arb light brackets.
Do you have a head on photo? Sounds like exactly what I want to do.

Do you have a head on photo? Sounds like exactly what I want to do.
Hopefully I don't get disqualified for dual entries 😅 here you go.
20210719_114017.jpg
20230105_205354.jpg

When I put the S1's on the corners I just cut out the trail ready laser cut logo and put the light in the hole left behind

Hopefully I don't get disqualified for dual entries 😅 here you go.View attachment 154740View attachment 154741
When I put the S1's on the corners I just cut out the trail ready laser cut logo and put the light in the hole left behin

Hopefully I don't get disqualified for dual entries 😅 here you go.View attachment 154740View attachment 154741
When I put the S1's on the corners I just cut out the trail ready laser cut logo and put the light in the hole left behind
That is it! What had to be done to mount the ARB 36 Solis? I have those on our Bronco and love them. I wasn't sure they would work on the Trailready bumper.

That is it! What had to be done to mount the ARB 36 Solis? I have those on our Bronco and love them. I wasn't sure they would work on the Trailready bumper.
I believe it was 1/4 x 3 flat steel that I turned into brackets that match the foot of the solis and then I welded them to the back of the center tube. So you sacrifice some of the factory powder coating, but I used Rustoleum spray in truck bed liner to touch it up and it matched pretty well and still looks great after 3 years.

I'm still waiting for @Alpoba to submit his photo. This is your month buddy!

FordTremor-April2024-Full.jpg

It's time to kick off the May 2024 Tremor of the Month Contest! This month, we're embracing the theme of "Asphalt Adventures". Whether your truck is cruising down the open road or making a statement in a parking lot, share your best pavement shot for a chance to claim the coveted Truck of the Month title! The winning entry will receive the prestigious "Tremor of the Month" honor, a prominent spot on our TOTM Wall of Fame, and the opportunity of having their truck showcased across our social media platforms.

How to Enter:
  1. Submit a single photo along with a short caption in this thread. (No AI generated images)
  2. Ensure that your submission aligns with the current theme and showcases your Ford Tremor.
  3. We'll leave this thread open until May 10th, 2024 @ 3:00 EST or we reach 25 entries.
  4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within the same calendar year of winning.

Good Luck!! 🍻
How about a TOTM theme of outback adventures?

Back