📷 TOTM May 2024 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
FordTremor-April2024-Full.jpg

It's time to kick off the May 2024 Tremor of the Month Contest! This month, we're embracing the theme of "Asphalt Adventures". Whether your truck is cruising down the open road or making a statement in a parking lot, share your best pavement shot for a chance to claim the coveted Truck of the Month title! The winning entry will receive the prestigious "Tremor of the Month" honor, a prominent spot on our TOTM Wall of Fame, and the opportunity of having their truck showcased across our social media platforms.

How to Enter:
  1. Submit a single photo along with a short caption in this thread. (No AI generated images)
  2. Ensure that your submission aligns with the current theme and showcases your Ford Tremor.
  3. We'll leave this thread open until May 10th, 2024 @ 3:00 EST
  4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within the same calendar year of winning.

Good Luck!! 🍻

Alright…. Had to do some digging. Here’s TRAMPER the day the camper got installed in the hotel parking lot in Golden CO. First of many sunsets. And…….. legitimately on Asphalt!!
IMG_2342.jpeg

Thanks @Optimus

Last edited:
After a hard day's work cleaning up trails:

S3tL5sT.jpeg
Really Bronco? You gotta play the winning card right off the bat? You better hope @Alpoba doesn't see this. There better be pavement underneath that truck. 🤪

Last edited:
Really Bronco? You gotta play the winning card right off the bat? You gotta slow down...
There is ZERO evidence those truck tires are touching asphalt! ZERO!!!!! The game is rigged!!! I want my participation TROPHY!!! (Spoken with EXTREME sarcasm).

There is ZERO evidence those truck tires are touching asphalt! ZERO!!!!! The game is rigged!!! I want my participation TROPHY!!! (Spoken with EXTREME sarcasm).
To be fair, you look to be on concrete! 🤣

To be fair, you look to be on concrete! 🤣
Oh damn it!!!! It might be idk, those southerner’s use concrete. We don’t do that up North!!! Mods am I automatically disqualified??

Oh damn it!!!! It might be idk, those southerner’s use concrete. We don’t do that up North!!! Mods am I automatically disqualified??
Yes, you just paved your way into the ground and cemented your legacy with no asphalt of your own. 🤪

We don’t do that up North!!!
We do around here... Just look for the roads that have the most cracks and/or have huge tire swallowing chunks out of them.

Back