📷 TOTM May 2024 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Very nice, you keep setting the bar higher and higher!
yeah...I feel like its not fair competing against @TellurideTremor. I mean I know my photos are just taken with my phone and have no editing but even if I had a professional photographer and @TellurideTremor used a flip phone I would still lose. I miss Colorado.

yeah...I feel like its not fair competing against @TellurideTremor. I mean I know my photos are just taken with my phone and have no editing but even if I had a professional photographer and @TellurideTremor used a flip phone I would still lose. I miss Colorado.
Haha, he is in a league of his own.
I am hoping that when my wife sees @TellurideTremor truck in person, she will give me the greenlight for more mods! 🤣

View attachment 154487
Alright…. Had to do some digging. Here’s TRAMPER the day the camper got installed in the hotel parking lot in Golden CO. First of many sunsets. And…….. legitimately on Asphalt!!
I removed that long black antenna from your camper. Looks better now 🤪

1000009051.jpg

Haha, he is in a league of his own.
I am hoping that when my wife sees @TellurideTremor truck in person, she will give me the greenlight for more mods! 🤣
Bring your checkbook. I might be selling most of the setup and moving to a Tray/Flatbed and Four Wheel Camper

But that might also need to go on a '24 Tremor platform.

Bring your checkbook. I might be selling most of the setup and moving to a Tray/Flatbed and Four Wheel Camper

But that might also need to go on a '24 Tremor platform.
HAHA, packing it as I type!

glock 19 is on the hip right now but still trying to decide who else will make the trip down south. Depends on my mood
Do you keep that particular one on you when you're doing a root canal or...

Back