Love this truck! My build w/ pics

Happen to have a side shot of the truck so we can see how the level looks?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

I really like the dually light bar. It's a nice touch. I was looking at my truck today and noticed a black plastic piece about 2 inches tall and 18 inches long. It is between the tailgate and rear bumper. Is that where the lights go?

I really like the dually light bar. It's a nice touch. I was looking at my truck today and noticed a black plastic piece about 2 inches tall and 18 inches long. It is between the tailgate and rear bumper. Is that where the lights go?
Yup, the dually light bar is a direct fit replacement.

I traded in my 2017 XLT for this 2020 Tremor Lariat Ultimate with a 7.3L. I bought the truck in late July and have it all finished the way I want it.

Rough Country under coil 1.5" level
Rough Country adjustable track bar
SPC 23268 and 23269 caster shims
Fox 2.0 shocks
PMF dual stabilizer with Fox shocks
Power Stop front brake pads
Dually rear light bar
Tinted windows
TufSkinz hood decal
TufSkinz dashboard decal
TufSkinz door sill protectors
Husky floor mats
Ford wheel well liners
Tonneau cover
Tremor cup holder inserts
Gibson black exhaust tip

I did all the work myself except for the window tint. I'm really happy with the way everything turned out, and sometimes I just sit and stare at it!

View attachment 5113View attachment 5114View attachment 5115

View attachment 5116View attachment 5117View attachment 5118View attachment 5119
View attachment 5120
How do you like the 1.5” lift? Do you regret not going 2” or is the 1.5” just right in your opinion? Beautiful truck!!!

How do you like the 1.5” lift? Do you regret not going 2” or is the 1.5” just right in your opinion? Beautiful truck!!!
I tow a trailer and wanted the rear an inch higher so it would still be level when towing. 1.5" level left me exactly 1" higher in the rear.

Back