Las Vegas Meet!

We need a roped off area with a sign reading "Tremor Parking Only!"

I’m going to try and leave work a little early so I can attend.
It's all good! I'm sure most will get there at 7:00 p.m. I'll be early for the set up 😎

Getting prepared for the meet.

1000007390.jpg

I decied to take Oldie on a drive today. He's 85 years old. It's super cold out at 75° but it'll do 🤪

1000007332.jpg

Did you all see the new Las Vegas Paving tremor? I kept seeing what I assumed was multiple so I asked the driver yesterday how many tremors they bought he said just the one. “Had to slip it in” with the truck orders.

Did you all see the new Las Vegas Paving tremor? I kept seeing what I assumed was multiple so I asked the driver yesterday how many tremors they bought he said just the one. “Had to slip it in” with the truck orders.
I have not! Hopefully they'll pave some of the areas that have needed paving for years 😂

Saw it a few weeks back. They service them in next door to where I work. They bought a shit load of Chevy's also.

One more week Tremorites!

We welcome all walks of life: humans, robots, etc. maybe we'll get a surprise visit from @Pompey 🤪

One more week Tremorites!

We welcome all walks of life: humans, robots, etc. maybe we'll get a surprise visit from @Pompey 🤪
Whoever gets that surprise visitor wins the meetup challenge hands down!

That would amazing to see our friend down under @Pompey maybe one day
Cheers 🍻

Back