King Ranch Tremors

View attachment 41669
Not sure why some call the KR leather orange. The color swatches above curtesy of Microsoft paint were added as a reference. I guess to each his own. I've used a lot of saddles in my life and I think the point of the KR leather is to resemble the natural color of tanned leather like that of the typical saddle. Personally I love the contrast between the brown surfaces against the saddle leather color seat surfaces. It's one of the main reasons I chose the KR package. Usually when I show someone the inside of my truck for the first time I get the typical eeewwws and aaahhhs when I open the doors. Love my KR Tremor. :cool:🍻
I love it. I miss my King Ranch. I was so set against getting another sunroof. I chose the all Black Lariat Ultimate interior with a plan. I'm thinking maybe quad seating. Adding buckets and a console to the rear from an Expedition. Then Katskin covers all around. Don't tell anyone. It's hard to individualize these trucks. ;) ..

Yes the new seat colors are better than the old.

I had a 2012 F350 that was hideous...deep orange.
Even my 2015 F350 that had nice deep brown seats had the hideous orange "W" insert.
I was pleasanly surprised whn my 2022 F350 KR showed up....they dialed it back as your picture shows.
Still not super great...but a step in the right direction.

RedZilla
Thanks for your pictures it does show the difference.
I was trying to quote you but failed : )
I'll see if I can find some old pictures to show you of the 12 and 15.

Carli Pintop was installed couple weeks ago. Roads have been a mess so I haven't been able to get any clean picks.
Oh and I installed the Carli stickers upside down before I had them wrapped in 3M film :sneaky:

kr72.jpg

kr71.jpg

kr73.jpg

kr75.jpg

Just submitted my order for a 2023 King Ranch Tremor….hope to see it before this time next year!
Congrats on the order and hopefully you will get a build date in the Spring sometime. I know the King Ranch package isn't for everyone, but I tell you I can't count the number of people that want to see the inside of my truck. Always get tons of complements and comments like, "if I could afford one I'd get a King Ranch for sure".

Last edited:
Ordered in October of 22. Ford finally decided to build it in November of 23. Better late than never. lol.
How do you like the interior? Any regrets? I've got a 24 on order and it's my first king ranch, coming from a lariat.

How do you like the interior? Any regrets? I've got a 24 on order and it's my first king ranch, coming from a lariat.
Love the interior. They really stepped it up on the new trucks. I am a King Ranch kinda guy. Had 4 previous ones. I like the 2 tone exterior as well.
Personally no regrets. 👍🏻

This thread really make me miss my 17 KR I had a few years back.

Attachments

• 6a9209c2ca2fd23aae82f050985b036bx.jpg
    6a9209c2ca2fd23aae82f050985b036bx.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 20
  • 589e4fe40d10a6e71ead230ec43bdbdbx.jpg
    589e4fe40d10a6e71ead230ec43bdbdbx.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 20

Latest Discussions

Back