king ranch grill

KOOKIECRUM

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F250 KING RANCH
I don't think I like the chrome in the king ranch grill. I was curious if anyone has found an aftermarket grill that is stone gray instead of the chrome. What my options are here? Do you think it would look good stone gray instead of chrome? Honestly that is about the only chrome on this pickup. It has a build date in august 2022 F-250 King Ranch Tremor in Agate black and stone gray. Show me what you've done and what your thoughts are! Thanks in advance.

One thought: rather than aftermarket, what about getting an OEM grill from another trim level? Might be able to find a take-off, or could look into the price of buying new.

Then you can explore color options from there.

@KOOKIECRUM If you find something and wanna sell your KR grill, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

One thought: rather than aftermarket, what about getting an OEM grill from another trim level? Might be able to find a take-off, or could look into the price of buying new.

Then you can explore color options from there.
That is a possibility but to do that i'd have to get a stone gray sports package grill and i don't really care for that grill I just want the 2 chrome bars on the King Ranch Grill stone gray....

That is a possibility but to do that i'd have to get a stone gray sports package grill and i don't really care for that grill I just want the 2 chrome bars on the King Ranch Grill stone gray....
Why not just have those bars wrapped in Stone Grey or painted? I'm considering doing the same, except I think I want the chrome bars black.

Why not just have those bars wrapped in Stone Grey or painted? I'm considering doing the same, except I think I want the chrome bars black.
+1 should also be your cheapest option to get exactly what you want. Wrapping would also give you the ability to change your mind without much of an ordeal to unwind.

I'm having my steel bumpers wrapped in Stone Gray soon and I found this while searching. Might make if easier to find someone to do it if matching the paint is a limiting factor.

Back