Insurance F250 vs F350

Just did a quote and it was only 30 bucks/ month more from when I had my F150 on the policy to adding the F350 onto the policy. That's with Geico. I also have my homeowners insurance through them and a camper, plus being military probably helps too. I haven't found any insurance companies that come close to competing with them and I look every 6-12 mos. Guess it just depends on the person getting the quote.

Just did a quote and it was only 30 bucks/ month more from when I had my F150 on the policy to adding the F350 onto the policy. That's with Geico. I also have my homeowners insurance through them and a camper, plus being military probably helps too. I haven't found any insurance companies that come close to competing with them and I look every 6-12 mos. Guess it just depends on the person getting the quote.
it really does depend my current F150 with full insurance is 105 and the F350 is 160 ... but the F150 is paid off and a 2012 ... but Maryland makes insurance cost alot more i used to have a jeep and my f150 and renters insurance in kansas was playing $125 for everything
so location makes a difference when i came to md that sma ecoverage went to $180 with USAA but i have switched to Geico now $300 for the 2000 jeep, 2012 f150, 2020 f350 and renters

Back