I Spy... with my little eye | 2023 SD Thread

1677924939986.png

Hate to jump on the bandwagon… but this is just not a good looking design. Wheels are ugly, grill has weird proportions, side badges are wonky
The Front blue oval looks like a giant button

The new model is growing on me and I think it looks pretty good in white with the BAP. Here's a quick mock up using that '23 long bed photo of what a white blacked out Tremor could look like. :ROFLMAO: The chrome bezel around the headlight still bugs me.

23-white-ford-superduty-tremor-mockup.jpg

Last edited:
There is a lot about the new trucks that looks very much the same as the current generation, and then there's that front end/hood that's just fugly. Reaffirms again that I'm glad with my decision to go with my '21. I think someone else mentioned it but the only update I would want is the updated screen/tech, some of the interior and once proven the 6.7HO.

I'll put an aftermarket deer strainer on the front. It'll effectively obscure a large part of the grill. That being said, I can't see the front end from the driver's seat anyway so I'm just not that worried about it.

And if I really get desperate, I'll park next to a Pontiac Aztec...🤣

I think Motor Trend has been asleep at the proverbial wheel if they're now just writing about the bedside and bumper steps...
Ford Finally Adds Basic Truck Conveniences Chevy's Had For Years
If was a real magazine rather than just well formatted advertising fluff pieces they would be on top of writing about the supply chain and build issues.

I was disappointed when Petersens went away and was just 4Wheeler. 4Wheeler got canceled in print format and now they're sending MotorTrend instead. It's just not interesting.

If was a real magazine rather than just well formatted advertising fluff pieces they would be on top of writing about the supply chain and build issues.

I was disappointed when Petersens went away and was just 4Wheeler. 4Wheeler got canceled in print format and now they're sending MotorTrend instead. It's just not interesting.
It is fascinating how poor automotive journalism is these days. Ford Authority is also mostly fluff pieces and they barely acknowledge any of the quality issues Ford is having across their lineup. I'd expect that any good investigative journalist would have sources at the Kentucky plant that could credibly provide Intel on what is going on there. Yet, we're all left in the dark and only get the various unsubstantiated theories that are floating around all of the forums and Facebook.

The dealership about 10 mins from my house has a silver 7.3 STX on their lot! It's snowing pretty good at the moment otherwise I'd head over there and snap some pics. Its not listed on their website other I'd post the link. Might have to go see if I can drive it this week some time.

If I could settle for a generic, short bed 4 door, I would jump on a 22 and forget about a 23.

Back