I Spy... with my little eye | 2023 SD Thread

My build was fairly simple

9ns6ET8.png
You didn't want the 22MY grille option?

Payload and towing marketing numbers are hogwash for most purchasers, and certainly for Tremor buyers. I’m interested in payload and wonder whether the 23 Tremors will get a bump in GVWR to get more payload.

Anyone care to guess?

Payload and towing marketing numbers are hogwash for most purchasers, and certainly for Tremor buyers. I’m interested in payload and wonder whether the 23 Tremors will get a bump in GVWR to get more payload.

Anyone care to guess?

It would be helpful as you build the truck online and select your options for Ford to show you the actual payload.

I’m interested in payload and wonder whether the 23 Tremors will get a bump in GVWR to get more payload.
My guess is no on a GVWR bump, because it has legal implications. Starts to change the class of truck and can start to require different licensing depending on the threshold being crossed.

man ive tried and tried an i cannot get on board with this redesign. hopefully the next one is better.
I have to say, looking at it next to the current gen, the grill isnt that bad, different but still following the same lines. Could have been a better design yes.

Back