I can't see.

Please no squatted tremors. Please. 🤣

@Phil314- I wonder what the previous owner was hauling that he had them adjusted down THAT far. Wow. Either way, glad you got it figured out!

I call them my landing lights, bright as any aircraft lights I've ever seen. The oncoming traffic would probably agree. I've confirmed my aim is properly adjusted and I still get flashed regularly at night. :cautious: 😁🍻

I am not overly happy with the factory aim of my BAP LED headlights.

Yes they are on......, I've had several current generation SD's and know how the switch works.

My low beams fade to nothing about 15' in front of the truck (this is my perception while driving)

The high beams show a definitive bottom line maybe 100' out then up from there. There is slight rainbow haze (?) along this bottom line.

To be honest, I liked my halogens better on the 21'; I'm pretty sure it is an aim thing.

Has anyone had to readjust their headlight aim from the factory?

Yes they are on......, I've had several current generation SD's and know how the switch works.

My low beams fade to nothing about 15' in front of the truck (this is my perception while driving)

The high beams show a definitive bottom line maybe 100' out then up from there. There is slight rainbow haze (?) along this bottom line.

To be honest, I liked my halogens better on the 21'; I'm pretty sure it is an aim thing.

Something for sure is not correct. No I didn't have to adjust mine, all I know is they are 100% better than halogen

I'll have to find a big garage door to pull up to and see how they look.

I know the truck was rushed through PDI, not sure if this is something they actually check.

Reactions: ccw

Didn't need to adjust mine, but did verify they were aimed correctly shortly after getting my truck. In my case they were bang on, but you should follow the procedure outlined in the owner's manual for aiming them.

One you find a good spot to do it, it's really easy. Just have a tape measure with you.

Coming from a 2011 F350 these headlights are night and day better. They aren't quite at the same level as some of the BMW's I drive(i really miss the adaptive cornering lights when i hop in the truck), but plenty adequate.

LED light is more focused then halogens or even xenon. It will be a very sharp cut off with no extra light leaking past.

I'll have to find a big garage door to pull up to and see how they look.

I know the truck was rushed through PDI, not sure if this is something they actually check.
I went to a local warehouse with lots of open bays with flat approaches. Pulled up about 25' from one and measure the height to the top edge of the light beam. It tells in the manual what that's suppose to be and is easy to adjust up or down. No side to side on the LEDs.

There is big bays where I work. I'll go there tomorrow and check it out.

Reactions: ccw
Back