How long was your order “In Production”?

I'm pumped. Mine is in production.
VIN: 1FT8W3BN6LED81436
Order ID: A001
Customer: ARCHER
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-05
Production Date: 2020-07-23
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-12
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

I'm pumped. Mine is in production.
VIN: 1FT8W3BN6LED81436
Order ID: A001
Customer: ARCHER
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-05-05
Production Date: 2020-07-23
Shipment Date:
Days in Transit (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-09-12
Final Delivered Date (Actual):

Nice! It shouldn't be much longer. Ford must really be catching up because I've seen a quite a few new trucks (tremors) appear on the Ford inventory search, autotrader and cars.com.

That gives the dealer 2 days to joy ride in it and show it off. Don’t be surprised if it has some miles on it. They like to call it extra quality assurance lol.
So they kept it only 15 miles, LOL!!! They did at least fill the tank so I guess I can't complain too much. Also had quite a few of the sales staff gawking at the truck while I was getting the paperwork done.

Mine just changed yesterday to "In Production - Sent to Plant", hopefully mine is ahead of schedule. I have a build date of 7/30.

View attachment 3025
Nice! is that a star white? I ordered mine late June and just got told Friday that it's built. Was waiting on the plant to open back up. Glad to see it wasn't back up too bad. It'll be in San Diego mid August is what I was told, picking it up mid November when I'm home from deployment.

I ordered an F350 Platinum Star White. My build order date is June 13th. Dealer said its build date is Wed Aug 12th 6:01pm according to the Ford system. I changed my color from black to star white. Not sure if Canadian orders take longer??
20200726_153455.jpg

Mine changed on Friday from "In Production" to "Released - Awaiting Shipment", done 7 day's earlier than what I was told 7/30. Hopefully it's picked up and shipped quickly!!!! I got a Havasu Lake trip I want to take it on in 2 weeks, so hopefully it arrives by then.

IMG_1BF97EEE6643-1.jpeg

How long does the truck usually sit waiting for shipment? Is it usually a day or two or does it take the full week? Getting anxious lol!!

How long does the truck usually sit waiting for shipment? Is it usually a day or two or does it take the full week? Getting anxious lol!!
Seems to be only a few days for most. I get being really anxious, over 4 months and counting since I ordered on 3/17. Started seriously shopping for one in Dec took a wile to figure out what options to get.
9C842A85-B1E9-4344-B3A1-3E7079BA640C.png

Seems to be only a few days for most. I get being really anxious, over 4 months and counting since I ordered on 3/17. Started seriously shopping for one in Dec took a wile to figure out what options to get.
View attachment 3307

Good to see more people ordering their trucks with clearance lights. I'm still pissed at myself for missing the HSW option hidden in another package!

Good to see more people ordering their trucks with clearance lights. I'm still pissed at myself for missing the HSW option hidden in another package!
I really like that the housings are clear instead of amber now. That HSW is a tough one to figure out from the description. I was fortunate that the forms pointed the option out and salesman was familiar with it as well.

Mine is now official in route on a truck!!

Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 3.01.23 PM.png

Mine originally had an estimated delivery date of 9/5 but it’s been updates to August. My dealer thinks it will probably be here earlier than this date anyway.
67537EC3-77D0-40B5-BE89-89BD5F2DD521.jpeg

Mine originally had an estimated delivery date of 9/5 but it’s been updates to August. My dealer thinks it will probably be here earlier than this date anyway. View attachment 3319

Let me know when you receive yours so I can kinda gauge when mine should show up. Im in SoCal so shouldn't be much different in transit time.

Did any of you guys build yours with the double moonroof? I added that option and my buddy that's the salesperson told me he doesn't like them b/c they have issues breaking. Wondering if anyones that got one already with that option has any input on that or with other vehicles. Wondering if he's talking about the glass itself breaking or the seals leaking?

Did any of you guys build yours with the double moonroof? I added that option and my buddy that's the salesperson told me he doesn't like them b/c they have issues breaking. Wondering if anyones that got one already with that option has any input on that or with other vehicles. Wondering if he's talking about the glass itself breaking or the seals leaking?
I got an XLT so I don’t think i can even get the moon roof option. Even if I could, I would not have done it. Anyone else here used to own a car with t-tops? ?‍♂️ I plan to keep this truck for a long time and don’t want to risk it. Could be completely unfounded. As a matter of fact, I chose the fixed rear glass and no clearance lights for this reason (I really wanted those clearance lights).

I got an XLT so I don’t think i can even get the moon roof option. Even if I could, I would not have done it. Anyone else here used to own a car with t-tops? ?‍♂️ I plan to keep this truck for a long time and don’t want to risk it. Could be completely unfounded. As a matter of fact, I chose the fixed rear glass and no clearance lights for this reason (I really wanted those clearance lights).
Fair enough, never had a vehicle with a sunroof that had issues but I've definitely heard of aftermarket ones having issues. Fixing seals isn't a huge deal to me. Rain also isn't really a problem in SOCAL, which also sucks b/c muddin' is hard to find.

Fair enough, never had a vehicle with a sunroof that had issues but I've definitely heard of aftermarket ones having issues. Fixing seals isn't a huge deal to me. Rain also isn't really a problem in SOCAL, which also sucks b/c muddin' is hard to find.
I think that IROC scarred me for life. :ROFLMAO:

I opted not to get the sunroof but have a friend with it on his F-150 Platinum. He has not had any issues with it so far, but did not recommend getting it when I asked him about it. He thought it was too much glass and not worth the extra cash with how much he uses it. He winds up keeping the shade closed all the time. His dislike of it is not due to any quality issues so far.

Let me know when you receive yours so I can kinda gauge when mine should show up. Im in SoCal so shouldn't be much different in transit time.
I was told by my dealer today that my truck is in Portola CA which is actually very close to me (within a two hour drive). I’m thinking it could be early next week that it’s delivered. Apparently those freight trains don’t run on weekends so Monday is earliest.

Back