Here's a $1-million dollar question.....

Aside from the above I dove into some ETFs so maybe a new 2030 F450 Tremor is in my future!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

:cool::cool:🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
 
Too much voodoo and shenanigans going on in the market if you ask me. I take a snapshot of everything I've got on the same date every month and the only things doing well are my mutualfunds/etfs. All individual held stocks are doing poorly. RTX and LMT doing poorly is a mystery when I know they have huge contracts for producing more ordnance than ever before. Ford being another lackluster long term hold, I stopped contributing to them ages ago as I don't think Farley is the right guy for that ship, and them dropping the shelby name for their darkhorse likely won't work out for them. I have family that has bought every iteration of the shelby mustang but are sitting this one out for two reasons; one they didn't get an allocation in the lottery, and two they think the price point is nucking futts.
 
Back
Top Bottom