Votes: 49 10.1%
  • 1” Kinetic Recovery Rope

Votes: 87 18.0%
  • Viair Air System

Votes: 55 11.4%
  • Steering Stabilizer

Votes: 78 16.1%

• Total voters
A group by on a dash cam setup? Maybe a garmin or other high rated one.
I'll be buying a cam in the next month or two so I'm open to a group buy. It has to be a pretty good camera and prefer front and recording capability and must use capacitor and no battery for powering device. I don't want to deal with lithium batteries failing because of in vehicle temperature.

Well some people aren't filthy rich and wouldn't mind a deal on a 100 or 200 dollar item instead of 1k items. I guess you are too wealthy to want a deal on anything no matter what the price is.
Easy there big dawg. I'm far from "too wealthy to want a deal" by any means.. I don't think you want to see the list of costs that I've had the privilege of incurring this year. Just understand 3 things:

1) - Everyone here is driving a >$60k truck, so please don't play the poor man card. For the things we are getting a deal on, if they cost less than a tank of gas, the benefits of the deal are limited.

2) - It takes some work to get these group buys set up, appreciating this and keeping an eye out for something that benefits everyone interested but also makes the juice worth the squeeze if you will, is warranted.

3) - I was just making a joke, no need to get your undies in a bunch over this. If you're worried about saving $2-3 here and there I'd recommend downloading GasBuddy to get the best deals on fuel + shopping around for a card that offers the most cash back on fuel purchases. You can take those savings and spend them on whatever sweet mods you want and it will be just like they were free!

It's all good. I appreciate the feedback from everyone. We try to organize group buy deals on just about anything that we think would be useful for Tremor owners.

Keep the suggestions coming. (y)

I know it was done before I was on here but what about BuiltRight panels

I'll nominate MORRflate inflation/deflation manifold and hose kits--seems a logical next following the ARB and Dirt Church bracket buys.

. This kit handles the Tremor wheelbase and 4 at a time, but there are 2 hose kits available as well.

They have said they would offer this:
For a group buy, we need at least 10 kits sold. If we get 10 kits, then we can do 15% off. If we get 20 kits, then 20% off. If we get 30 kits then 25% off. The max % off is 25%.

If it gets blessed off by @modified I am willing to circle back with MORRflate to set it up!

I'll nominate MORRflate inflation/deflation manifold and hose kits--seems a logical next following the ARB and Dirt Church bracket buys.

. This kit handles the Tremor wheelbase and 4 at a time, but there are 2 hose kits available as well.

They have said they would offer this:
For a group buy, we need at least 10 kits sold. If we get 10 kits, then we can do 15% off. If we get 20 kits, then 20% off. If we get 30 kits then 25% off. The max % off is 25%.

If it gets blessed off by @modified I am willing to circle back with MORRflate to set it up!

I'll send you a PM now!

I’ll second the centramtics! Have them on our Airstream and they were a game changer for popped rivets and have greatly improved tire wear.

Last edited:
Have them on our Airstream
Interesting! Is this an Airstream TT? Hadn't thought about that type of application for the Centramatics... Man, this forum never runs out of options to spend money. :p

Interesting! Is this an Airstream TT? Hadn't thought about that type of application for the Centramatics... Man, this forum never runs out of options to spend money. :p
Yep! 28’ Flying Cloud. Game changer!

Why hasn’t there been a November group buy?

Latest Discussions

Back