Great start to the day!

Bigelk

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Military
USCG
Current Ride
2012 Power Wagon
Woke up this morning and checked the ford tracking (a daily ritual)?. This time was what the long wait has been all about. Showed delivered!!!! Now I have to wait for the dealership to open up ?. Can’t wait to get my hands on her though. Wife may get jealous ?.

I have a soft spot for yellows, but their hair is tuff to keep out of the back seat carpet.
I am with you on the yellows. I have 2. And yes sometimes I think a hair ball is going to attack me ?. They mostly ride in the back in their crates. They always seem to find the water. No wet dogs inside the truck!!! They could find a lake in the Sahara desert?.

So finally picked up the beast today. She came in yesterday but had to wait till today cause of the winch install and detailed at the dealer. Looks like there was several people that got theirs this week. Am happy for everyone. Just a couple things that I looked for cause of other posts. Did the Iron man inspection?? Found a couple things but got handled at dealer. She drove awesome the whole way home 75+. So swaying. Did let air out of the tires though, maybe that helped. Already fixed the bolts that end up in the winch rope from the instal. Easy fix 10 min and a beer. I’ll post a picture of what I did. I am so happy with my purchase so far will see how things go. I did x plan which I am happy with for a purchase price. Doesn’t get any easier than that. Just waiting on a few other things to add to it and can’t wait to head to the mountains with the trailer for some camping. I’ll post some updates after I tow some with it and add my 2 cents. There seems to be a lot of talk of how it tows. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the great input on this truck. I even like when the bickering starts it’s just like family siblings ?. Just put her bed!
541B0BC8-0D2C-4BD8-82E1-A15598F89CCF.jpeg
27BD8381-DC16-4E89-90C0-420BBBF4A4C5.jpeg
9400FF90-F145-46C7-A469-5DF5A0A54159.jpeg
376ECE37-48B6-43C0-A14A-05EFAE3F0E4F.jpeg

Attachments

• 04714350-6AF7-45EB-994A-A5DE68C0537F.jpeg
    04714350-6AF7-45EB-994A-A5DE68C0537F.jpeg
    618.1 KB · Views: 8
So finally picked up the beast today. She came in yesterday but had to wait till today cause of the winch install and detailed at the dealer. Looks like there was several people that got theirs this week. Am happy for everyone. Just a couple things that I looked for cause of other posts. Did the Iron man inspection?? Found a couple things but got handled at dealer. She drove awesome the whole way home 75+. So swaying. Did let air out of the tires though, maybe that helped. Already fixed the bolts that end up in the winch rope from the instal. Easy fix 10 min and a beer. I’ll post a picture of what I did. I am so happy with my purchase so far will see how things go. I did x plan which I am happy with for a purchase price. Doesn’t get any easier than that. Just waiting on a few other things to add to it and can’t wait to head to the mountains with the trailer for some camping. I’ll post some updates after I tow some with it and add my 2 cents. There seems to be a lot of talk of how it tows. Thanks to everyone on this forum for the great input on this truck. I even like when the bickering starts it’s just like family siblings ?. Just put her bed!View attachment 22294View attachment 22296View attachment 22298View attachment 22300
All tucked in snug as a bug. The toys will keep her company in her new home. ? ?

Wow, second two tone Silver/Gray delivered in the same day. Like the look!

Back