GREAT DEALS ON 2025 SUPER DUTIES- 3% UNDER INVOICE- @ GRANGER MOTORS!!!!!!!

What’s the deal with Montana LLC? Why can’t you sell to one?
 
First time posting here. Just ordered my platinum tremor! What have everyone’s average delivery times been from order date at Granger recently?
Ordered 12/30; went into production today (3/8) and I’d expect it to be at Granger in ab out 8 weeks. I went for factory bedliner which will delay the process. Truck is a non-tremor, King Ranch 6.7HO
 
First time posting here. Just ordered my platinum tremor! What have everyone’s average delivery times been from order date at Granger recently?
Awesome to hear! It all depends on the dealership allocations. I know we have had most Platinums get picked up within a month.
 
It might be time for an upgrade soon! I just sent Chip an email with a build link.
 
It might be time for an upgrade soon! I just sent Chip an email with a build link.
Awesome! He is out of the office for a little bit, but I have Samantha in his inbox to help customers!
 
We have received a couple transports this week with Custom Ordered Super Duties on it! :giggle:

Cannot wait to meet you guys and help get you in your new truck!

Custom Order yours today at 3% below invoice!
 
We have received a couple transports this week with Custom Ordered Super Duties on it! :giggle:

Cannot wait to meet you guys and help get you in your new truck!

Custom Order yours today at 3% below invoice!
Zach, any plans to match the employee pricing deal of 4% that Ford is running on the 24’s for 25 orders? Noticed you ran 4% on the 24’s last summer.
 
Zach, any plans to match the employee pricing deal of 4% that Ford is running on the 24’s for 25 orders? Noticed you ran 4% on the 24’s last summer.
For our in-stock vehicles, we will be knocking the prices down, but when it comes to ordering we are 3% below invoice for 2025 Super Duties when you custom order. Ford as exempted 2025 Super Duties for Employee Pricing.
 
Happy Thursday everyone!

I know many are waiting for the F450 to be picked up by Ford. I am sorry that it is taking long, but thank you for sticking with us and trusting us!

If I find anything out and see anymore get picked up, I will let you know!

Thank you!
 
Happy Thursday everyone!

I know many are waiting for the F450 to be picked up by Ford. I am sorry that it is taking long, but thank you for sticking with us and trusting us!

If I find anything out and see anymore get picked up, I will let you know!

Thank you!
Man, are 450's still that hard to get? Mine took 17 months back when I originally ordered in 12/21. I got it through you guys and working with your team was great. You'll be my first choice when the time comes again.
 
Happy Thursday everyone!

I know many are waiting for the F450 to be picked up by Ford. I am sorry that it is taking long, but thank you for sticking with us and trusting us!

If I find anything out and see anymore get picked up, I will let you know!

Thank you!
Hopefully soon....Its literally killing me. I'm having to drive a GMC!
 
Hopefully soon....Its literally killing me. I'm having to drive a GMC!
It was tough to wait. I had to re-order a '23 and dropped from a Platinum to a Lariat Ultimate, just to increase the chances that it would be built. It was worth the wait. Super happy with it. Good luck!
 
Man, are 450's still that hard to get? Mine took 17 months back when I originally ordered in 12/21. I got it through you guys and working with your team was great. You'll be my first choice when the time comes again.
It should not take that long! It is taking a little long as they are constraints but slowly they are getting picked up!

I am glad you had a great experience!
 
Just shot you guys a build sheet and trade in info...wish I knew what a Tremor was before I went to the dealership lol. I wasn't planning on buying a truck that day but I think that probably happens to a lot of us.
 
Passed a white 6.7 Tremor on Whittier Boulevard in La Habra, CA today. It was still wearing its Granger paper plates so its probably a '25. Anyone here?
 
Passed a white 6.7 Tremor on Whittier Boulevard in La Habra, CA today. It was still wearing its Granger paper plates so its probably a '25. Anyone here?
I wonder who that could be :unsure::sneaky:
 
timeline for you boys waiting - ordered it 05/08 and ford emailed me 08/12 to tell me it was finished
Must be because it was a 350. I ordered mine on 5/28 and I have had it for two weeks (could have picked it up 7/20). They flew through mine.
 
Must be because it was a 350. I ordered mine on 5/28 and I have had it for two weeks (could have picked it up 7/20). They flew through mine.
i chose some
things that said late availability too so pretty surprised. stoked! need to get a hold of the warn set up and have it ready to go
 
Back
Top Bottom