GREAT DEALS ON 2025 SUPER DUTIES- 3% UNDER INVOICE- @ GRANGER MOTORS!!!!!!!

I was one of those "lucky" guys that ordered a '22 Platinum that never got built. Went online yesterday when looking at the possibility of trading and have no idea what ended up happening.

When checking for a PCO, according to Ford, I ordered a '23, then a '24. Neither ever happened with my knowledge

I did purchase an extended warranty from Granger when I finally got a truck, great transaction.

Hesitant to go through the order process again given the fiasco of the last one.

Any thoughts on how long it really takes from order to delivery? Obviously there are a lot of moving parts.....
Oh no, I am so sorry you were one of those "lucky" guys! Well, we have received enough allocations this year that it should not be a problem. We have been keeping an eye on the orders as well as reaching out to many reps! I would say with how things are looking, you should have a good chance! Obviously, it is hard to say when shortages will happen, but so far we are okay.
 
Hey @zach@granger! Finalizing an order for my second truck from you guys. With all the talk around price hikes from potential tariffs etc, will Ford still lock the price based on order date? When I got my 22 that was a huge relief.
Correct. You are locked in at the price you signed off on.
 
Wanting to get yourself an early Christmas present? 🎄🎁

Have you thought about ordering a 2025 Super Duty?

Order one today at 3% below invoice!

Email: [email protected]

Merry Christmas and thank you for the support!

:)
 
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and holiday off :)

Are you ready for 2025? It is crazy how fast 2024 went!!

Well, with 2024 wrapping up, I wanted to reach out and thank everyone for the trust, support and business you all have given us. We truly appreciate everything.

I hope everyone has a great New Years🥳
 
Is 3% under invoice significantly less than X plan?
Depends on the overall MSRP and invoice, but yes it is. That is because in order for us to apply it and for it to be valid, the vehicle price we go to MSRP and we are below invoice.
 
Happy Friday Everyone!

Well, I am sure some of you guys received a email from Ford regarding your order :)

Ford assigned VINs and Build Weeks for some of you!!!!!

Hopefully we continue to see more and more get picked up!

Thank you for your support and patience :giggle:
 
What's the apr damage range on these under invoice deals? Are these on any trims/options or only high end trims? 800+ credit score for reference. Thanks.
 
What's the apr damage range on these under invoice deals? Are these on any trims/options or only high end trims? 800+ credit score for reference. Thanks.
No requirement. All Trims
 
My truck just recently went over 60K miles. Any extended warranty options available for me or am I out of luck? Thank you Zach, - BroncOh.
Gosh, unfortunately even a little bit would make it so you are unable to through us..I am sorry!
 
Happy Friday Everyone!

Well, I am sure some of you guys received a email from Ford regarding your order :)

Ford assigned VINs and Build Weeks for some of you!!!!!

Hopefully we continue to see more and more get picked up!

Thank you for your support and patience :giggle:
Got mine! Scheduled to be built the week of 3/2. Looking forward to the road trip!
 
Thank you for all of the support and orders for the 2025 Ford Super Duty!

We cannot help all of you guys with your new truck when it arrives :giggle:

Make sure to let us take a picture of you and your new truck infront of our building 🖼️
 
First time posting here. Just ordered my platinum tremor! What have everyone’s average delivery times been from order date at Granger recently?
 
Back
Top Bottom