DEAL FordTremor.com November 2021 Group Buy!

Ordered mine, bummed they're back ordered till January sometime..

Just curious if anyone has received there z flasher with the group buy code. Ordered mine on nov 28, and have not heard anything from the company.

Just curious if anyone has received there z flasher with the group buy code. Ordered mine on nov 28, and have not heard anything from the company.

Radio silence.

Edit: I wouldn't worry about it. I can't remember the last time something shipped in what I consider a timely manner; I'm sure it will arrive within the next four weeks or so. There's also the 'thank you' message that modified sent out that has everyones name on it, I'm sure a reply-all query might yield a more definitive answer.

Last edited:

"Orders will ship out mid to late January."

My order arrived today - hoping to install this weekend! I’m interested to see how this looks in person -

Just got mine today. Still waiting on a truck to install it on.

Mine is arriving today, the intent is to wire to the upfitters, a lot of the guys at work are switching to these especially on the new trucks that arrive without flashers. I work in heavy civil dot transportation. So this is really nice especially for those that take an auto allowance vs a company truck (and the rules that come with it).

Still possible to get a discount code?

If someone wants to reactivate this offer, I would sin up. It took 9.5 months to get my 2022 F350. Now I'm ready! Also for the CCV offer.

Back