DEAL FordTremor.com May 2022 Group Buy!

I filled out the info in the PM but I haven’t heard back from anyone.

SIGN ME UP

If it's not too late... :\

This!!!! If you aren’t a supporting member these monthly deals should get you to sign up as a supporting member. Lots of work and communication to get these deals.
Thanks to those that make these deals happen, keep up the good work!!!

Last edited:
Yes, this cover is designed for the m275 rear end. All tremors have that rear end, 250’s, 350’s, diesel and gassers.

i ordered all my stuff from steve at banks today. only $900 or so. who's counting ?
i'm now a supporting member. some of the info on this forum is priceless !!
for $20 a year, that's only a couple latte's. or soon to be, 2 gallons of diesel.
thanks tremor forum !!

Last call! Please check your private messages if you have not filled out the sign up form.

Last call! Please check your private messages if you have not filled out the sign up form.
Filled out the form still haven’t got a call yet. Been patiently waiting hoping I didn’t get left out.

Filled out the form still haven’t got a call yet. Been patiently waiting hoping I didn’t get left out.
I just checked and you're on the list so hopefully you'll hear something today. (y)

Missed Steve’s call but called back and left message.

Thanks @modified. Great deal on great products. Wish I didn't already have the CAI and Datamonster to have save some more money.

Also ordered the rear diff fill kit from them.

One of my favorite mods to date! Thanks again for setting this one up @modified. The badges and swag they sent are an awesome bonus. Super cool t-shirt they are sending. I’m not going to ruin it for the guys that haven’t received it yet, but you’ll like it!

Pretty straight forward install. Like the instructions say, clean that old gasket material out really good to get a perfect mating surface for the gasket. As I ran the gasket around the new cover, I ended up with a large loop left over when I got back to the starting point. Lightly bunch it up as you’re setting it in place the first time around and that should be avoided. I torqued the 14 main bolts down to 25ft/lb and the fill and drain plug to 15ft/lb. I also removed the 12mm bolt that holds the top metal brake line bracket in place. Didn’t want to run the risk of breaking the plastic clip that holds the brake line, so I just removed the brake line from the round holder. Doing that combined with freeing up the metal bracket was the ticket.

It’s a fun install. Took about 2 hours taking my time and some breaks with our 4 year old son who wanted to help. He enjoyed seeing the gears inside the rear end and reminded me while we were working on it together that his favorite parts of the truck are the exhaust pipe and spare tire. 🤣🤷🏻‍♂️🤔

Attachments

• 5A71B5A0-F71C-4A3D-A6A0-F5BCEAFF8EC3.jpeg
    5A71B5A0-F71C-4A3D-A6A0-F5BCEAFF8EC3.jpeg
    222.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Wow that is fast shipping time if that was the order you place this week. Awesome stuff right there. Hopefully Banks is still just behind on reaching out to folks to put in their orders. Because still haven’t got a phone call from them to start my order process. Bummer. But still super excited

Back