DEAL FordTremor.com May 2021 Group Buy!

Forgive me if I am doing what people call hijacking a thread, but I have a question about this product. I ordered the PMS dual steering stabilizer with fox shocks and it was delivered yesterday.

I’m now having second thoughts installing it, as this months group buy stabilizer seems to be very high on people’s list. I’m interested to know what your opinions are as far as which stabilizer I should use and the pros/cons of either.

As always, thank you in advance for your insight and time.As always, thank you in advance for your insight and time

Forgive me if I am doing what people call hijacking a thread, but I have a question about this product. I ordered the PMS dual steering stabilizer with fox shocks and it was delivered yesterday.

I’m now having second thoughts installing it, as this months group buy stabilizer seems to be very high on people’s list. I’m interested to know what your opinions are as far as which stabilizer I should use and the pros/cons of either.

As always, thank you in advance for your insight and time.As always, thank you in advance for your insight and time
I've been on the fence with this one myself but with all the popularity of this thing here it has me really wondering.

For those on the fence....See my post at end of page 2 in thread:

“Review : Fox ATS 2.0 steering stabilizer”​

Post is from today. This group buy is a steal, well worth the money....and I paid more??

Attachments

• 454C94A0-DE0B-4740-B381-2D613E43CA7E.jpeg
    454C94A0-DE0B-4740-B381-2D613E43CA7E.jpeg
    352 KB · Views: 41
Last edited by a moderator:
@modified
1) Awesome forums, awesome group buys, just a HUGE THANK YOU for everything you do here!!

2) any chance you can give us some stats after this closes, like percentage of members getting in on this. My guess is 70%, leaving room for folks who don’t mod and folks who already did a stabilizer…

Back