DEAL FordTremor.com June 2022 Group Buy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This month we've teamed up with the folks at theOCDplug.com to bring you a Group Buy on a screen protector kit and/or pillar protector kit . FordTremor.com members will receive an additional 25% discount off the sale price and free shipping to the lower 48 states. This is will save you roughly $8-$20 from the retail prices listed below and these kits are available to ship right away!

Pillar Protectors - $79.99 - 25%
Made with High Quality Piano Black PPF (High Gloss). The kit Includes: Installation instructions, Spray Bottle, Applicator Squeegee

To the edge design for a seamless appearance!
Every pillar protector is cut to the exact dimensions . The image is our actual product on an actual vehicle, not a false representation of what you will be getting. What you see is what you get.

Easy alignment!
There is nothing worse than a poorly aligned overlay. The kit includes everything you need for a wet install allowing you to slide the pillar protector around until it is perfectly centered! Once you get it straight, work the solution out from one edge to lock it in place! Full install details are in the instructions.

High Gloss Black PPF
Forget about swirl marks being an eyesore on your freshly washed and waxed vehicle. Our Pillar Protectors will mask existing swirls while resisting against new ones. This is achieved by using an opaque black PPF Film.

Self Healing
Equipped with self healing properties means durability. All it takes is a hot day and a little time for the film to heal its self from everything short of a tear.

Screen Protectors $35.19 - 25%
Made with High Quality PPF Matte Film. The kit includes Installation instructions, Spray Bottle, Applicator Squeegee, Lint-Free Microfiber Cloth, and Alcohol wipe.

Every screen protector is cut to the exact dimensions of your display. The image is our actual product on an actual vehicle, not a false representation of what you will be getting. What you see is what you get.

Easy alignment!
There is nothing worse than a poorly aligned screen protector. The kit includes everything you need for a wet install allowing you to slide the screen protector around until it is perfectly centered! Once you get it straight, work the solution out from one edge to lock it in place! Full install details are in the instructions.

Self Healing!
Small bubbles and streaking is normal for a first time installer but don’t worry, they will go away in a few days. Just like getting your windows tinted, the film needs time to dry and set.

Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprints
Stop looking beyond your finger prints and passenger seat reflection in your display. We have all dealt with it and quite frankly, it sucks. Once you notice it, it is very hard to look beyond it. Vehicle manufacturers opt for a hard glass like surface to reduce scratches, well the downside is reflections and fingerprints. Have your cake and eat it too with our matte screen protector kit!

Self Healing
Equipped with self healing properties means durability. All it takes is a hot day and a little time for the film to heal its self from everything short of a tear.

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on June 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a discount code and the information on how to place your order.
Sign me up
ease

This month we've teamed up with the folks at theOCDplug.com to bring you a Group Buy on a screen protector kit and/or pillar protector kit . FordTremor.com members will receive an additional 25% discount off the sale price and free shipping to the lower 48 states. This is will save you roughly $8-$20 from the retail prices listed below and these kits are available to ship right away!

Pillar Protectors - $79.99 - 25%
Made with High Quality Piano Black PPF (High Gloss). The kit Includes: Installation instructions, Spray Bottle, Applicator Squeegee

Every pillar protector is cut to the exact dimensions . The image is our actual product on an actual vehicle, not a false representation of what you will be getting. What you see is what you get.

Easy alignment!
There is nothing worse than a poorly aligned overlay. The kit includes everything you need for a wet install allowing you to slide the pillar protector around until it is perfectly centered! Once you get it straight, work the solution out from one edge to lock it in place! Full install details are in the instructions.

High Gloss Black PPF
Forget about swirl marks being an eyesore on your freshly washed and waxed vehicle. Our Pillar Protectors will mask existing swirls while resisting against new ones. This is achieved by using an opaque black PPF Film.

Self Healing

Screen Protectors $35.19 - 25%
Made with High Quality PPF Matte Film. The kit includes Installation instructions, Spray Bottle, Applicator Squeegee, Lint-Free Microfiber Cloth, and Alcohol wipe.

Every screen protector is cut to the exact dimensions of your display. The image is our actual product on an actual vehicle, not a false representation of what you will be getting. What you see is what you get.

Easy alignment!
There is nothing worse than a poorly aligned screen protector. The kit includes everything you need for a wet install allowing you to slide the screen protector around until it is perfectly centered! Once you get it straight, work the solution out from one edge to lock it in place! Full install details are in the instructions.

Self Healing!
Small bubbles and streaking is normal for a first time installer but don’t worry, they will go away in a few days. Just like getting your windows tinted, the film needs time to dry and set.

Anti-Glare/Anti-Fingerprints
Stop looking beyond your finger prints and passenger seat reflection in your display. We have all dealt with it and quite frankly, it sucks. Once you notice it, it is very hard to look beyond it. Vehicle manufacturers opt for a hard glass like surface to reduce scratches, well the downside is reflections and fingerprints. Have your cake and eat it too with our matte screen protector kit!

Self Healing

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on June 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a discount code and the information on how to place your order.
Sign me up

Sign me up.

Sign me up! Do they make Satin/Matte Pillar covers or just Gloss??

Sign me up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back