Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
Tremor-January24groupbuy.jpg

The FordTremor.com January 2024 Group Buy is now officially underway!

This month, we're excited to team up with Badge King to offer a special deal for 2023-2024 Super Duty Tremor owners. As part of this group buy, FordTremor.com members can enjoy a 12.5% discount off the regular $80 retail price for custom Tremor Side Badges. This means you're savings $10 per set! Plus, free shipping is included to the lower 48 states as part of the deal.

tremor-side-badge-v1.jpg
tremor-side-badge-v2.jpg

Interested in this offer? Simply respond to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". We'll keep this thread open for 10 days and close it on January 29th. After the sign-up period ends, I'll send a private message to all participants with details on how to complete your purchase.

Last edited:
I ordered from them about a week ago and mentioned the forum in my email. They hooked me up with a discount but of course I had mine custom made to say TRAMPER….

TRAMPER.jpeg

Communication from them has been fantastic.

I ordered from them about a week ago and mentioned the forum in my email. They hooked me up with a discount but of course I had mine custom made to say TRAMPER….

View attachment 141539
Tramperstein!

View attachment 141539
Should've gotten a pheasant badge as well...🤡

I'm in, what designs are we limited to?

Well, shucks 😢

I didn't want one anyway you discriminatory Super Duty ageists. ;-)
It’s starting to feel like an RV park that won’t let older RVs stay. 😂

View attachment 141476
The FordTremor.com January 2024 Group Buy is now officially underway!

This month, we're excited to team up with Badge King to offer a special deal for 2023-2024 Super Duty Tremor owners. As part of this group buy, FordTremor.com members can enjoy a 12.5% discount off the regular $80 retail price for custom Tremor Side Badges. This means you're savings $10 per set! Plus, free shipping is included to the lower 48 states as part of the deal.

Interested in this offer? Simply respond to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". We'll keep this thread open for 10 days and close it on January 29th. After the sign-up period ends, I'll send a private message to all participants with details on how to complete your purchase.
Sign me up!

Back