DEAL FordTremor.com January 2021 Group Buy!

Please sign me up. Last day of the month!!

The FordTremor.com January 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with 5 Star Tuning to bring you a group buy on 2020+ Super Duty 7.3l SCT X4 with choice of 5 Star Custom Tunes. These custom tunes have been dyno developed, refined, tested repeatedly, street tested, tow tested and driven all over the country in their own personal vehicles. This is only available for the 2020+ Ford Super Duty with the 7.3l gas motor. This Group Buy will save you $150 and drop the price from $549.99 to $399.99. More information can be found here: https://5startuning.com/product/2020-super-duty-7-3l-sct-x4-with-choice-of-5-star-custom-tunes-7015/

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on Friday January 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with details on how to place your order directly through 5 Star Tuning.

SIGN ME UP. if its not too late. my truck is on order! great forum btw, looking forward

Just got my tuner on order and some MBRP exhaust fell in the shopping cart as well LOL!!!

Missed it. Can we do this again soon???

The FordTremor.com January 2021 Group Buy is now live! This month we've teamed up with 5 Star Tuning to bring you a group buy on 2020+ Super Duty 7.3l SCT X4 with choice of 5 Star Custom Tunes. These custom tunes have been dyno developed, refined, tested repeatedly, street tested, tow tested and driven all over the country in their own personal vehicles. This is only available for the 2020+ Ford Super Duty with the 7.3l gas motor. This Group Buy will save you $150 and drop the price from $549.99 to $399.99. More information can be found here: https://5startuning.com/product/2020-super-duty-7-3l-sct-x4-with-choice-of-5-star-custom-tunes-7015/

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 10 days and close the thread on Friday January 29th. Once the sign up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with details on how to place your order directly through 5 Star Tuning.
Sign me Up

This group buy is over. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again! Not sure on the timing.

Latest Discussions

Back