DEAL 🥶 FordTremor.com February 2023 Group Buy!

yep, got mine ordered as well, thank you!

Sign me up!

If its not too late!

I did my order yesterday - with with the CAI and the cold side pipe (6.7). Basically - all for noise. I watched most of the reviews I could find, but found nothing that stated anything absolute in regards to mpg or power. Which reminds me - most of the reviewers just like to hear themselves talk.

If I had a dyno close by I'd do a before and after. I have one ~2 hours away - I could check that out and see.

I did my order yesterday - with with the CAI and the cold side pipe (6.7). Basically - all for noise. I watched most of the reviews I could find, but found nothing that stated anything absolute in regards to mpg or power. Which reminds me - most of the reviewers just like to hear themselves talk.

If I had a dyno close by I'd do a before and after. I have one ~2 hours away - I could check that out and see.
My logic (which could be completely flawed):

Modern engines are controlled by their ECU which regulates the mix of fuel and air making it into the engine in order to achieve the performance goals (tuning) set by the factory.
Dumping additional air into the system will have little affect as the ECU is managing engine performance and will adjust things accordingly. The tuning only allows a certain level of performance, and additional airflow is probably wasted.

image.jpg

That was fast!!!!

This is probably a dumb question and I am not by my tremor so I can't just go look under my hood (plus I am impatient apparently). Does anybody who bought these have a dual battery set up? If so, the battery on that side doesn't get in the way right? Thanks in advance.

This is probably a dumb question and I am not by my tremor so I can't just go look under my hood (plus I am impatient apparently). Does anybody who bought these have a dual battery set up? If so, the battery on that side doesn't get in the way right? Thanks in advance.

No, the intake does not interfere with the battery.

75-5140_7_600x600.jpg

Updates from those who have installed this filter system, what do you think of the system and easec of pulling a dirty filter and replacing with a new one

Updates from those who have installed this filter system, what do you think of the system and easec of pulling a dirty filter and replacing with a new one
Takes 5 mins to replace the new filter. Super easy

Reactions: Gus
extremely easy

Back