DEAL 🥶 FordTremor.com February 2023 Group Buy!

The February FordTremor.com Group Buy is now Live! This month we've teamed up with our friends at OffRoad Alliance to bring you a Group Buy for the S&B Cold Air Intake Kit and S&B Cold Side Intercooler Pipe! The Group Buy is available exclusively to members of FordTremor.com and includes a 10% discount off the retail price of the products, as well as free shipping to the lower 48 states. It is rare for S&B to have sales, and this promotion provides an opportunity to save around $35 on the Cold Air Intake and $30 on the side intercooler pipe compared to their normal retail prices.

To participate in the Group Buy, reply to the message thread with the words "SIGN ME UP". The sign-up period will remain open for 7 days and will be closed on March 1st. After the sign-up period is over, I'lll send out a private message to everyone who has signed up with ordering information.

Additional details below:

🥶 S&B Filters Cold Air Intake (7.3l or 6.7l) - Retail Price $349
View attachment 113306

S&B cold air intakes are engineered to minimize air restriction and increase air flow far better than your stock system. Our intake kits come with a fully enclosed one piece air box that protects the air filter from dirt and keeps out unwanted engine heat. The signature clear lid provides a great look and includes a rubber lid seal to keep out more of that power robbing engine heat.

Each intake kit comes with a huge, highly-efficient air filter which results in better performance and better protection for your engine. Available in either a 8-layer cotton cleanable or dry extendable media, the choice is yours. Both offer similar performance, so the decision comes down to would you prefer to throw away the filter or clean it.

Silicone is a premium rubber which seals better and lasts longer. The air filter, couplers and tube seals in our intake kits are made from our premium silicone rubber. This means they won't crack, has exceptional tear strength, and can handle temperatures as high as 400F. Also, with a high friction surface and no oily residue, our silicone filters and couplers won’t slide off the tube.

🥶 Side Intercooler Pipe - Retail Price $299

View attachment 113304

S&B's 3.50 inch diameter polished aluminum intercooler CAC pipe is larger than stock and is less restrictive. Less restriction means more airflow, and more airflow equals better performance. Made with a stronger 5-PLY aramid reinforced silicone hose. Most importantly, this intercooler pipe replaces the failure prone OEM intercooler pipe that is known to burst and leave you stranded.

any clue on the hot side pipe? S&B site says in development. just wondering if anyone had some inside scoop

Sign me up please.

The February FordTremor.com Group Buy is now Live! This month we've teamed up with our friends at OffRoad Alliance to bring you a Group Buy for the S&B Cold Air Intake Kit and S&B Cold Side Intercooler Pipe! The Group Buy is available exclusively to members of FordTremor.com.

For details on pricing, contact @OffroadAlliance

To participate in the Group Buy, reply to the message thread with the words "SIGN ME UP". The sign-up period will remain open for 7 days and will be closed on March 1st. After the sign-up period is over, I'lll send out a private message to everyone who has signed up with ordering information.

View attachment 113306

S&B cold air intakes are engineered to minimize air restriction and increase air flow far better than your stock system. Our intake kits come with a fully enclosed one piece air box that protects the air filter from dirt and keeps out unwanted engine heat. The signature clear lid provides a great look and includes a rubber lid seal to keep out more of that power robbing engine heat.

Each intake kit comes with a huge, highly-efficient air filter which results in better performance and better protection for your engine. Available in either a 8-layer cotton cleanable or dry extendable media, the choice is yours. Both offer similar performance, so the decision comes down to would you prefer to throw away the filter or clean it.

Silicone is a premium rubber which seals better and lasts longer. The air filter, couplers and tube seals in our intake kits are made from our premium silicone rubber. This means they won't crack, has exceptional tear strength, and can handle temperatures as high as 400F. Also, with a high friction surface and no oily residue, our silicone filters and couplers won’t slide off the tube.

View attachment 113304

S&B's 3.50 inch diameter polished aluminum intercooler CAC pipe is larger than stock and is less restrictive. Less restriction means more airflow, and more airflow equals better performance. Made with a stronger 5-PLY aramid reinforced silicone hose. Most importantly, this intercooler pipe replaces the failure prone OEM intercooler pipe that is known to burst and leave you stranded.

Si

The February FordTremor.com Group Buy is now Live! This month we've teamed up with our friends at OffRoad Alliance to bring you a Group Buy for the S&B Cold Air Intake Kit and S&B Cold Side Intercooler Pipe! The Group Buy is available exclusively to members of FordTremor.com.

View attachment 113306

View attachment 113304

S&B's 3.50 inch diameter polished aluminum intercooler CAC pipe is larger than stock and is less restrictive. Less restriction means more airflow, and more airflow equals better performance. Made with a stronger 5-PLY aramid reinforced silicone hose. Most importantly, this intercooler pipe replaces the failure prone OEM intercooler pipe that is known to burst and lea

View attachment 113306

View attachment 113304

Sighn me up.

View attachment 113306

View attachment 113304

SIGN ME

View attachment 113306

View attachment 113304

SIGN ME UP

Sign me up!

Sign me up.

SIGN ME UP for the S&B COLD AIR INTAKE ONLY PLEASE (2022 F250 6.7 Powerstroke)

Back