๐Ÿ“ข DEAL FordTremor.com April 2024 Group Buy! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Yeah I received my order. Once I ordered it I got the confirmation email and showed up on my Shop app. I didnโ€™t hear anything further until it shipped. Tracking was in the Shop app.
Same
 
Gate King already responded and said they will send out a new set immediately with a return label for the incorrect set. Perfect
 
Mine shows arriving today
 
Got mine today and installed.
IMG_8300.webp
IMG_8299.webp
 
Mine showed up Friday. Havenโ€™t installed
 
Went out to install mine just as night fell and realized I have a question. Is anyone doing the step to replace the upper bolt with the lower profile button head bolt provided?

It would have been a replacement for the red circled bolt. (reusing the photo from @๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธBoonesRide22๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ)

1716343065902.webp
 
My replacement setup arrived yesterday. Everything is in order. Will try to get it installed tomorrow if I can. @๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธBoonesRide22๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ , does your's rattle at all, or look like it's rubbing? Some guys say it's close, so I thought about putting like a small patch of cloth or foam on the gate king hinge area so the tailgate closes but if it rattles around it won't damage anything. Thoughts?
 
My replacement setup arrived yesterday. Everything is in order. Will try to get it installed tomorrow if I can. @๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธBoonesRide22๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ , does your's rattle at all, or look like it's rubbing? Some guys say it's close, so I thought about putting like a small patch of cloth or foam on the gate king hinge area so the tailgate closes but if it rattles around it won't damage anything. Thoughts?
I had the same thought. Feels like it would be too loose but with the gate closed I couldnโ€™t get it to rattle by shaking the truck. Not sure it will ever move enough to be a problem.
 
My 24 tailgate has these tiedowns, they get in the way, and the gate assist are not quite long enough, I'll be returning mine.
 

Attachments

  • 20240524_105424.webp
    20240524_105424.webp
    677.3 KB · Views: 57
  • 20240524_105430.webp
    20240524_105430.webp
    397.1 KB · Views: 59
Yeah you have to remove the bottle openers for these to work.
 
Even with them removed, and these finally installed properly, remote tailgate would only open 1", tailgate would not go down, something hanging it up. Removed gate kings, and now working properly. I tried to get these to work.
 
I've tried three different ways to get hold of @Gate King Fan and have received only one auto reply that my inquiry is being reviewed by customer service. They do not answer their phone. I ordered the first week of May, and received shipping notification on the 13th. The tracking number appears to be valid but the product has not shipped. A little miffed to say the least. The least they could do is respond to an email. :cautious:
 
Back
Top Bottom