DEAL FordTremor.com April 2023 Group Buy! ⚙️ 🧰 🪓

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign me UP!! Dash mount 12” screen & X-Grip Combo. Maybe the rear bed Molle panels

Well s***, I decked out with BuiltRight after I got the truck. Oh well, there must be something I need....

SIGN ME UP!

Sign me up!

Rear seat release kit
Bedside rack system
whatever else is in stock when loading the shopping cart....

Wish I didn't already have all of this. Good stuff.

I'm in for a few things to add on as well. Big and small.

Sign me up

BEDSIDE RACK SYSTEM - 4PC KIT | FORD F-250, F-350 (2017-2022)

PERFECT-FIT STUBBY ANTENNA

MOLLE POUCH - BLACK ЗРС SET

RISER MOUNTS (PAIR) - QUICK FIST ORIGINAL with Clamps

QUICK FIST RISER MOUNT - LONG ARM with Clamps

Sign me up.

Thanks for putting this together.

View attachment 118447

The April FordTremor.com Group Buy is officially underway!

This month, we've teamed up with our friends at BuiltRight Industries to present a fantastic Group Buy on all BuiltRight products exclusively for FordTremor.com members.

You can take advantage of a 15% discount on a wide range of BuiltRight items, including bedside rack molle panels, dash mounts, seat back molle panels, riser mounts, molle pouches, and much more. To sweeten the deal further, you can combine this discount with existing offers on BuiltRight stage kits, potentially leading to savings of 25-30% in some cases!

To be eligible for the 15% discount, a minimum of 15 members must participate in the Group Buy. Should the number of participants fall below 15, the discount will be reduced to 10%.

If you'd like to participate, just respond to this thread with "SIGN ME UP" and mention the products you're interested in. We'll keep the thread open until April 30th, after which we'll close the sign-up process. I'll then send all participants a private message featuring a unique discount code to finalize your purchase through builtrightind.com.

View attachment 118451
Check out additional details on the stage kits here:

Check out all the products available for the Ford Super Duty here:
Sign me up,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back