Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-april23groupbuy.jpg

The April FordTremor.com Group Buy is officially underway!

This month, we've teamed up with our friends at BuiltRight Industries to present a fantastic Group Buy on all BuiltRight products exclusively for FordTremor.com members.

You can take advantage of a 15% discount on a wide range of BuiltRight items, including bedside rack molle panels, dash mounts, seat back molle panels, riser mounts, molle pouches, and much more. To sweeten the deal further, you can combine this discount with existing offers on BuiltRight stage kits, potentially leading to savings of 25-30% in some cases!

To be eligible for the 15% discount, a minimum of 15 members must participate in the Group Buy. Should the number of participants fall below 15, the discount will be reduced to 10%.

If you'd like to participate, just respond to this thread with "SIGN ME UP" and mention the products you're interested in. We'll keep the thread open until April 30th, after which we'll close the sign-up process. I'll then send all participants a private message featuring a unique discount code to finalize your purchase through builtrightind.com.

builtright-stage-kits.png

Check out additional details on the stage kits here:

builtright-superduty-products.png

Check out all the products available for the Ford Super Duty here:

Last edited:
Dang it, I just spent way too much money there 😭

Okay, I cave — sign me up!

Last edited:
SIGN ME UP!

Dash mount with X-grip cell phone holder
Seat back stage 1 kit
Rear seat release in Ford blue

SIGN ME UP... Velcro tech panel and pouch kit.

Sign me up please

Oof. Just spent a boatload here in February. And most of the parts are still in boxes. 😅

Sign me up for 15%. I’ve got 97% of above items covered already, but could use an item or two to make it up to 100%😂

Sign me up. Bedside Rack.

Sign me up -- rear seat release and dash mount bundle

Sign me up x2, one for me and another for a buddy who doesnt use forums. Both of us are interested in Stage 1 bedside kits.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Sign me up

seat back tech plate

Sign me up

Sign me up.
Seat back stage 2
Bulk head rails and accessories
Other small items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back