Fords Stock Price is really low.

My friend bought a chunk of it at .0222$. I get a bit nervous with penny stocks. But if you buy it at right time you can make a lot of $$$$$$
yea i did the same and i will wait for it to hit $100 a stock before selling some of it .... maybe even $1k one day ... just ride the wave

yea i did the same and i will wait for it to hit $100 a stock before selling some of it .... maybe even $1k one day ... just ride the wave
PSTH made me a boat load of $ today. This SPAC is really special and it still didn't get the recognition of other smaller SPACS like BFT, CCIV, IPOE. So when this breaks it can be HUGE.

Iron Man I just bought some PSTH. Hoping you are right :) lol
Sweet. Quite a few people on here grabbed some also. Bill Ackman is getting himself a STRIPED UNICORN. ????

PSTH took off today because Bill Ackman tweeted out this SPAC RAP.
Imagine when he announces who they are merging with

PSTH took a hit today but it’s still my play. Here’s some more positive DD on why I am very BULLISH. Who’s the mystery BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR. All the talk is that’s it just may be Warren Buffet. Here’s a GREAT READ.
???????

Argus Research analyst Bill Seleskey has upgraded Ford to a buy although his target price is only $14 so there isn't much upside at this point. YMMV

Ok, I’m in!
Ride this thing to the top.
Here’s all the big institutions for Q3 that have hundreds of thousands to hundreds of millions of shares invested in PSTH. Q4 comes out Feb 16th.

P S T H

FD2286B9-3503-4785-92B8-2DE5EA8A4186.jpeg

It was just announced after hours. Wells Fargo bought another 50,000 shares in Q4. They bought 187,000 shares Q3. They have a total of 10,035,000 shares.
Can’t wait to find out if Warren Buffet the whale is truly in with PSTH.
Although today was a shitty Red day after 6 straight Green Day’s I’m so excited for this stock. I’m on STOCK TWITS and it’s exploding with excitement with the PSTH thread.
I’ve been waiting since August for Bill Ackman to get us his Unicorn. And it’s a STRIPED ZEBRA. If it’s STRIPE and Buffet is in this, it’s like getting in on Apple or Tesla at the IPO.
Strap in for the Shuttle ride people.
??????????????????

should buy dogecoin ... it was 6 cents yesterday and now it is 8 cents and it going to the moon... it was .003 cents in the Jan
Where do you actually buy dogecoin? Never got into crypto.

PSTH took a hit today but it’s still my play. Here’s some more positive DD on why I am very BULLISH. Who’s the mystery BILLIONAIRE INVESTOR. All the talk is that’s it just may be Warren Buffet. Here’s a GREAT READ.
???????
You got to know when to sell it and know when to buy it... I've made great money off of stocks that year-to-year are fairly steady. AMD was good example, it even lost money over a year, but I tripled my investment from buy/selling short in the same time frame. Look at the peaks and valleys. Seriously a 5-6% per day (or two) gain, pulled out, put into something else safe or on the ups while waiting for another good buy opportunity on the same stock ... it's work, but it pays. I seldom try the 'lucky' approach. Keep your money moving up with confidence.

???

I did just check this stock out (PSTH) ... it's currently going through the downtrend of the overbought mode heading into oversold so it will be declining a bit more in price, not the perfect time to jump on the bus again yet. It's OK, it will be soon time too jump on train again, just not right now. I predict a couple of days. It's on my watch list now because I just sold some long-held stocks that were lame and I have nothing to lose by throwing the resale of them at this, just want to jump in at the lower point.

I’m so excited for PSTH.
My friend who has 117,500 shares of this one stock just sat with my wife and I. His Bullishness snd excitement is contagious. Sit tight PSTH holders. Stay the course.
Another great read to keep you Bullish

Last edited:
Checkout SNDL and let me know what y’all think. I bought some stock last Friday on a whim and has done great so far.

Back