Fords Stock Price is really low.

That would be the same thing as if you bought a stock for 66.50$ and got 100 shares and it went up 1.20$ as is if you bought 1,000 shares at 6.65 and it goes up .12$ cents. A 6,650$ investment and bought and sold the same day. 120$ profit.
Again add more of an investment more profits. But still 120$ if that was what you had and keep doing it every couple of days and hopefully get that .50$ cent one of those days which would be 500$.
But some days it goes the other way and wait a day or two to go the way you expect it too.
Thats my play. Easy Peasy Japansey. Just A Line From The TV Show We Are Watching on Amazon "The Boys" We are also digging the show that just came out "UTOPIA".
Another show that is a feel good show is "Ted Lasso" on Apple TV. Dude from Saturday Night Live.
Anyway one brother to another brother. My Views Dudes.
We love Sons of Anarchey, Sopanos, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Killing Eve, Breaking Bad, The WALKING DEAD.
JUST HEARD TRUMP AND HIS WIFE GOT COVID. DANNNNNGGGGG
Stocks are going to tank tomorrow. Don’t buy until it starts to rise. I’m glad I sold it when I did. Took that .12$ cents. That’s my play. GOD WATCH OVER AND PROTECT A AND HEAL PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Stocks futures are down 500 points. Now this brings opportunity. But thats not a great thing for our Country. So can't go with your heart but with your intellect. Great opportunties. GOLD has just shot up. If thats your move you need to get in before the market opens. It will go up TODAY!!!!! Just my opinion. See what my views bring doing paper trades. Do not invest unless you do research.

I’ve been following Fords Stock price for a short time now. It’s at 6.52$ at the close of the the day.
Now I’m only giving my opinion.
I know the new Hot Ass F150 is about to come out. And the Super Duty’s are right behind. I bought some of Fords stock today.
I’ve started a new chapter in my life this year, and June 10th been buying and selling stocks, since my career as a Union IRONWORKER has ended. It’s quite amazing that if you follow the stock market trends you can be quite successful. I’m sharing my shocking successful experiences with you all.
I’m a Blue Blue Collard Dude so this is new to me. But if you have money in a bank getting nothing on CDs you can ask your bank to open a Brokers Account. It costs me 3$ to buy or sell any amount of shares. If you go to TD bank it’s even free trades with a brokers account.
Try paper trading at first by writing down what you would do and when or if you’d sell it. If you do ok then think of trying it out.
Now Ford is a new stock that I’m trying out. Goldman Sachs, Nio, Tesla, Apple, Microsoft, and Amazon and a bunch of other stocks I had so much success with.
Now we all just bought expensive trucks. I’m just sharing some information with you all as you all shared such sick ass info with me.
I’m just saying when those F150s and Super Duty’s come out the stock will PROBABLY RISE. Wouldn’t one think. At its at a low right now. Really low. So I jumped in. It’s easy to make a trade if it’s set up already.
That’s what I look for. COVID stocks are also something people should look for. I personally am just starting out and have so much to learn. I bought a few books and I’m dumbfounded at the success someone can make.
That’s it ONE DUDE SHARING HIS THOUGHTS. May you all do as much research on this if you are to try it. MAY YOU ALL BE SUCCESSFUL IN WHAT EVER ENDEAVORS YOU DO. PEACE MY FRIENDS
??✌??????????????????
I’m wide awake right now with this news on Trump with COVID. But I’m buying GOLD before the Stock Market opens. That’s my move. Stock futures are down big. With uncertainty that’s the move FOR SURE.
Anyone who follows my moves please just do your research BUT the Market is tanking and not knowing what’s going to happen means Gold is better than the Dollar. I’m big into my Research.
Research Research Research.
I’m on the East Coast and I’m so tired but wired and awake at the same time. Buying GOLD before I fall out. I may sell it sometime today but I’m assuming I’ll hold it for a short while.
I’ve been successful doing what I’m doing. Please only do what you feel in your heart. I’m all about thanking GOD for HIS Great Glory and helping others to pay it forward.
???✌️?????????

Fords stock closed on Friday at 6.89$ and Closed yesterday at 7.02$ and at 9:35am is at 7.14$. Its up .65cents in 12 days. on that intial 6,510$ investment of a 1,000 shares your return would be 650$. Thats almost 10% in 12 days.
The new F150, E Mustang ,Bronco, or the 2021 Superdutys are not even out yet. The Stock still has a lot of potential. Just one dudes opinion.

Fords stock closed on Friday at 6.89$ and Closed yesterday at 7.02$ and at 9:35am is at 7.14$. Its up .65cents in 12 days. on that intial 6,510$ investment of a 1,000 shares your return would be 650$. Thats almost 10% in 12 days.
The new F150, E Mustang ,Bronco, or the 2021 Superdutys are not even out yet. The Stock still has a lot of potential. Just one dudes opinion.

The big question is.... will it keep going up or do you take profits now hoping it comes back down ?

The big question is.... will it keep going up or do you take profits now hoping it comes back down ?
I keep selling it and buying it back the next day or 2. Not always that smart move but that’s MY move.
I’ve done quite well with Ford stock in the past 12 days. More than the .65$ cents that I would have made if I just say on it.
But I missed a good opportunity on Friday since I sold it on Thursday and bought it back yesterday at the low. But it’s always going to fluctuate. That’s great for a swing trader.
Today it went as high as 7.14$ and dropped back down to 7.04$ and is now currently at 7.09$. So it’s about how to make YOUR strategy and trying to stick with it, but always keep an eye on what’s going on.
If Biden contracts COVID my thought is the market will drop pretty fast.
Just one dudes opinions. ✌️

Fords stock hit 7.23$ around 2:30, and then the stock market heard the news that congress cancelled Stimulus package talks and the talk of breaking up big tech. Then there was a sell off. Ford stock went down to close at 6.98$. Most other stocks that were up big today also came crashing down to close lower than they opened at, to lose all their gains and lose a bit more.
So i picked up Ford again yesterday at 7.02 and dumped it at 7.21$ today before it kept going down. So I was able to make .18$ cents per share. I will be able to buy it tomorrow again when i see it at another low amount. I still know Ford stock is going to go much higher.
This is how it works if someone is getting frustrated by keeping their money in a CD or bank accounts that don't give decent intrest rates get a brokers account.
1 Yr CD is .85%. So if you invest 7,020$ and kept it in that CD for 1 yr and can't touch it for a year, you'd get back 59.67$ in intrest. Thats really bad. If you bought 1000 shares of Ford today and didn't sell it when it was up you'd be down 30$ since it closed down .03$ cents. But if you watched what the stock does, and what it did the past 13 days you see it goes up mostly and down also. I dumped it and grabbed .18$. Now thats on 1000 shares 180$ in a day. Now do that a couple of times a week and you have another income or at the least grow your nest egg. If you doubled your investment and put in 14,040$ then you double the figure. Triple that figure 21,060$ for 3,000 shares, thats 3 times the profit a 1,000 shares would make.
Im constantly going to just show this stock progression. If someone was interested in this, write down tonight the amount of money you'd start with. The stock closed at 6.98$. Right down on paper as if you bought stock. Then follow it as if you owned it. If you felt you wanted to sell it at a certain time of any day write down the price at that moment. Then buy it back again when you feel you would do it again. Just like before write down the price its selling for at the moment youd buy it and the same when you'd sell it or if you keep it see how the stock does.
You just cant sell it and buy it back the same day. you can buy it and sell it the same day though. Once you sell it you have to wait till tomorrow to buy it at the earliest with a brokers account. No broker is involved. You do this on your own.
This is called paper trading. You're practicing how you would do. Thats how everyone should start out. It's something some people may like and others may not like it or do well at.
Just one dude giving his opinion :)

Fords stock hit 7.23$ around 2:30, and then the stock market heard the news that congress cancelled Stimulus package talks and the talk of breaking up big tech. Then there was a sell off. Ford stock went down to close at 6.98$. Most other stocks that were up big today also came crashing down to close lower than they opened at, to lose all their gains and lose a bit more.
So i picked up Ford again yesterday at 7.02 and dumped it at 7.21$ today before it kept going down. So I was able to make .18$ cents per share. I will be able to buy it tomorrow again when i see it at another low amount. I still know Ford stock is going to go much higher.
This is how it works if someone is getting frustrated by keeping their money in a CD or bank accounts that don't give decent intrest rates get a brokers account.
1 Yr CD is .85%. So if you invest 7,020$ and kept it in that CD for 1 yr and can't touch it for a year, you'd get back 59.67$ in intrest. Thats really bad. If you bought 1000 shares of Ford today and didn't sell it when it was up you'd be down 30$ since it closed down .03$ cents. But if you watched what the stock does, and what it did the past 13 days you see it goes up mostly and down also. I dumped it and grabbed .18$. Now thats on 1000 shares 180$ in a day. Now do that a couple of times a week and you have another income or at the least grow your nest egg. If you doubled your investment and put in 14,040$ then you double the figure. Triple that figure 21,060$ for 3,000 shares, thats 3 times the profit a 1,000 shares would make.
Im constantly going to just show this stock progression. If someone was interested in this, write down tonight the amount of money you'd start with. The stock closed at 6.98$. Right down on paper as if you bought stock. Then follow it as if you owned it. If you felt you wanted to sell it at a certain time of any day write down the price at that moment. Then buy it back again when you feel you would do it again. Just like before write down the price its selling for at the moment youd buy it and the same when you'd sell it or if you keep it see how the stock does.
You just cant sell it and buy it back the same day. you can buy it and sell it the same day though. Once you sell it you have to wait till tomorrow to buy it at the earliest with a brokers account. No broker is involved. You do this on your own.
This is called paper trading. You're practicing how you would do. Thats how everyone should start out. It's something some people may like and others may not like it or do well at.
I would hate to see your paperwork at the end of the year

I made probably 80 buys since 6/10 and 65 sells. Sometimes you buy and it goes down instead of up and buy some more as it goes down but I just about always sell the the whole thing at one shot to make what I make. But that’s my play.
Now a days it pops up and is electronic and can print it. BUT I AM OLD SCHOOL and my dad always had a note book and wrote it all out. So I have both. I’m on top of everything.
This is now my job and I’m not that great at it but I’m ok with it. Actually Very Very Very Pleased. Learning and kicking my self in the ASS QUITE OFTEN.

I made probably 80 buys since 6/10 and 65 sells. Sometimes you buy and it goes down instead of up and buy some more as it goes down but I just about always sell the the whole thing at one shot to make what I make. But that’s my play.
Now a days it pops up and is electronic and can print it. BUT I AM OLD SCHOOL and my dad always had a note book and wrote it all out. So I have both. I’m on top of everything.
This is now my job and I’m not that great at it but I’m ok with it. Actually Very Very Very Pleased. Learning and kicking my self in the ASS QUITE OFTEN.
Did you get your book yet? I believe the author was one of the first investors in Michael Burry.

Did you get your book yet? I believe the author was one of the first investors in Michael Burry.
It was delivered yesterday but I started a major project of having a 15’x102’ driveway put in my back yard for future RV with 50amp electric set up and having a friend build a 13’x11’ shed with another 20amp service set up has gotten me so involved that I haven’t looked at it.
I was lucky to have been watching how the market was doing all day that I was able to have gotten out when I did. GOD is always BLESSING ME.
Anyone who doesn’t put prayer ? and GOD in their lives MISS OUT IN SO MUCH.
I can’t wait to get some knowledge from that book and I thank You for your kindness. Thanks my friend. ?✌️?????????????

Now buy 10,000 shares for 70,200$ or 20,000 shares 140,400$ shares it adds up quickly. T TY he profits are astounding.
It’s a I’m trying to help a small investor make it big with preservation, discipline and a strategy. It seriously can be done but that’s just one dude giving his opinion ?

Bought months ago when it was in the $4.00 range, not touching it for a long time.....Also put some in my kids accounts and my wife.....also bought oil stocks, airlines, cruise lines...etc......only time little guys can in at bargain prices is when the big boys get out for fear....
Right there with you. When the Covid hit and airlines, oil, hotels, etc dropped, I jumped in big. Not to mention Ford at 4.35. They will come back big when this is over.

Have you looked at computershare for purchasing Ford stock?

Have you looked at computershare for purchasing Ford stock?
Computershare does not let you day trade does it? Ford stock would be buy and hold for me until around $11

Computershare does not let you day trade does it? Ford stock would be buy and hold for me until around $11
I think you are right, I have been using it, but just keep buying, have not sold any or tried to short term do this.

Iron man please explain what I need to do to day trade for free with my bank please sir.

I'm paying to have it done with all the major stock's I have at the moment but would like to section off some and do it myself to see how I can do..

Back