Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Question

My wait time was definitely wrong. My truck arrived like 8 days before it was supposed to.

It varies a lot it seems. Mine is being delivered to Michigan and was shipped on 8/25 and stated 10 days transit. Today is day ten and dealer said the latest shipping was that the truck had arrived in Michigan by rail, but that was all. So I am hoping by the end of the week it'll be at my dealer.

On a side note, it sat in Ohio for 5 days before finally being moved up to Michigan.

It varies a lot it seems. Mine is being delivered to Michigan and was shipped on 8/25 and stated 10 days transit. Today is day ten and dealer said the latest shipping was that the truck had arrived in Michigan by rail, but that was all. So I am hoping by the end of the week it'll be at my dealer.

On a side note, it sat in Ohio for 5 days before finally being moved up to Michigan.
I think location and volume also effect delivery time not just distance.

Just ordered a 2021 Tremor late last week. Love all the information on this forum. This is the first vehicle I've built to order. Feel like I went in with a wealth of knowledge, definitely negotiated a great deal, and now the wait begins.

From what I've seen, 2021 scheduling starts 9/17 depending on the plant, with production starting first week of November. So would I get a VIN once it gets scheduled?

Also, based on what I've read in this forum, the priority code can be adjusted by the dealer. Mine is a 19 (the least advantageous from what I've read here); when I brought it up he mentioned that's the best he could do? Any smoking info I can drop on him to get that moved lower (higher)?

Mine still is in Transit. :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908-202527_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200908-202527_Chrome.jpg
    440.7 KB · Views: 53
Mine still is in Transit. :(

I feel your pain, not sure if rail yards and truckers took the weekend off or what. J/K I know the truckers are for sure running this past weekend. I dont know how the railyards work.

Mine has been in production for the last week. I keep hoping to see an update where it is awaiting shipment, but nothing yet.

Mine has been in production for the last week. I keep hoping to see an update where it is awaiting shipment, but nothing yet.
Mine was like that for almost a month. Hope you have better luck than me.

Mine was like that for almost a month. Hope you have better luck than me.
That would suck. Ordered the truck on June 25. The last 2.5 months have been long enough. Wouldn't want another on top of that.

That would suck. Ordered the truck on June 25. The last 2.5 months have been long enough. Wouldn't want another on top of that.

I've been waiting since June 13th and I thought i would order my Explorer Limited but fk that, I'll find one on the ground. Pick my Tremor and Explorer up at thesame time.

Do we assume this is good news? Shall I wait by the phone?

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-06-16
Production Date: 2020-08-26
Shipment Date: 2020-08-29
Days in Transit (Estimated): 12
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual): 2020-09-09

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png

Do we assume this is good news? Shall I wait by the phone?

Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 LARIAT
Order Receipt Date: 2020-06-16
Production Date: 2020-08-26
Shipment Date: 2020-08-29
Days in Transit (Estimated): 12
Final Delivered Date (Estimated):
Final Delivered Date (Actual): 2020-09-09

Click here for Window Sticker (if available)

vehicle.png
I would call that great news. With a 6/16 order received looks like wait is getting closer to pre-shutdown delivery timeframes.

I literally could have walked to the Kentucky truck plant and drove it home faster than it being shipped.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200909-203944_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20200909-203944_Maps.jpg
    601.5 KB · Views: 27
I literally could have walked to the Kentucky truck plant and drove it home faster than it being shipped.
Now that’s funny! I don’t care who you are. ?

Latest Discussions

Back