DEAL Ford Tremor July 2022 Group Buy!

Sign me up

Look what showed up today.
D51B3BCF-3718-4662-81E1-3273470D8A9D.jpeg

Anyone else have a tolerance issue on their jack? On mine, the 3" extension won't fit in either of the jack pads, through the 6" and multi both do.

Yes I do as well. I called the manufacture about it today. They know about the problem; it is an overspray of the powder coat On the 3” extension. The woman I spoke with was in the middle of preparing an email to everyone who had one of the affected parts; they are offering a replacement. Great customer service from the company; absolutely owning the problem and offering a solution.

And right after I posted this I got an email from Safe Jack saying that they had shipped the new extension and a text message with tracking info from FedEx. Awesome customer service
Yep, I just got back in and took a look at my e-mail and had the same explanation and tracking info for a replacement. Can't knock that at all--no hassle.

I'm glad you mentioned this @snews - I checked my kit this morning and the 3" extension had the same issue.

Had to use my SafeJack pieces yesterday! I had towed my RV 50 hours over 3 weeks, and I got a flat just 3 hours from home. 🙈

I was driving on a rural highway coming up to a stop sign. So I had already slowed to maybe 55. Then my dash started flashing red and beeping. It said rear passenger trailer tire 30 PSI. (Should have been 67 cold)

I immediately started slowing gradually and moving into the shoulder. Before I came to a stop the trailer TPMS (ford brand) flashed 12 PSI. By the time I got out and walked around the tire was completely flat.

The SafeJack axle cradle didn’t fit under my axle on top of my bottle jack with the tire completely flat. So I grabbed the hose from my ARB and started inflating the tire just enough to raise the axle up an inch. It was deflating at the same speed it was inflating and I noticed a huge hole in the middle of the tire. (No visible screw or nail) I grabbed painters tape, slapped it on, and that held to inflate the tire to about 30 psi. That gave me just enough room to get the bottle jack and cradle extension under the axle between the u bolts. A few pumps of the jack made for a quick tire change. I was very glad to have the SafeJack base plate as well. Just makes the jack so sturdy under the trailer.

If I had not have found a way to raise the axle a bit (by inflating the flat), I would have been forced to use the jack extensions from SafeJack and jack from a point on the frame. I’ve done that before, but for a side of the road tire change, the axle approach was a bit faster and felt easier this time.

I’m sooooo thankful that the Ford Trailer TPMS alerted me. Otherwise I probably would have driven until I saw the tire shred and fly apart in my mirrors. That could have damaged my trailer and destroyed my rim.

Key takeaway, blue painters tape is a beast.

F2D18C62-3BEE-4379-BD02-C67CB24F4713.jpeg
62501249-B8AD-4E4E-AFC8-46582CD70DB4.jpeg

Last edited:
Good thing you caught it early! It could have been much worse. This happened a few years ago near San Angelo on a trip coming back from New Mexico. I switched to using Goodyear Endurance tires and haven't had any issues (yet).

airstream-tire-blow-up.jpeg

Good thing you caught it early! It could have been much worse. This happened a few years ago near San Angelo on a trip coming back from New Mexico. I switched to using Goodyear Endurance tires and haven't had any issues (yet).

View attachment 61660
Haha my recent flat was on a Goodyear endurance. I switched to them also after this other flat I had a couple years ago…

039079DC-EE7F-4993-9DD4-17E22D208CEA.jpeg

B0F69114-33CC-442A-B61D-0A66A2E4D9E6.jpeg

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Amazing I have gone this far in my life without a decent jack.

Do y'all recommend this jack? I have been scouring the web looking at floor jacks, bottle jacks, etc, but keep coming back to this one. Most floor jacks I'm seeing are rated for 3 ton, but this one here can far exceed that.

Wanting to do more stuff under the truck (shocks, shackles, etc), so I need a strong and reliable lift.

Spend my money for me folks!!!!

Sign me up. I can't pass this up. I tried avoiding the classifieds and Group Buys on this page the last month. Unfortunately, I found a gun accessory re-sale platform on Reddit and that pretty much took over. But, good news is that I got some sweet new pouches and gun belt.

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Amazing I have gone this far in my life without a decent jack.

Do y'all recommend this jack? I have been scouring the web looking at floor jacks, bottle jacks, etc, but keep coming back to this one. Most floor jacks I'm seeing are rated for 3 ton, but this one here can far exceed that.

Wanting to do more stuff under the truck (shocks, shackles, etc), so I need a strong and reliable lift.

Spend my money for me folks!!!!
You signed up for this group buy though? Do you need a second one?

You signed up for this group buy though? Do you need a second one?
So, in July my family and I were moving because I got stationed in Austin. A lot of stress and moving parts during that time. Forgot to purchase in that 7 day window.

So, in July my family and I were moving because I got stationed in Austin. A lot of stress and moving parts during that time. Forgot to purchase in that 7 day window.
It's all good. I just saw this pop back to the top and starting looking back through it again and had a "hey, wait a minute moment."

Did make me start looking again. 🤑

Honestly, I can't be the first person to say "yes" to a group buy and not able to complete purchase 😂 lol.

It's all good. I just saw this pop back to the top and starting looking back through it again and had a "hey, wait a minute moment."

Did make me start looking again. 🤑
About as bad as my wife...bringing up past comments from months ago that I've since forgotten about LOL

Back