HOT! Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

• Yes!

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
To be honest the best BBQ in Texas comes from a small geographical area, Austin, Lockhart, Elgin, Llano.....primarily oak and mesquite are used to smoke for several hours. No fire directly under the meat. Firebox at one end, meat in the middle, smoke exit on the other end. Sounds simple, but temperature is the key. The other major factor is the rub. Most good pitmasters make thier own, ingredients vary. Then there is the sauce and that's where the disagreements start, kinda like politics, vinegar base, no vinegar.....There are good sauces, but me, other than sausage I prefer no sauce. Kinda like steak sauce, why do you want to alter the taste of a good steak or BBQ. Your choice of course!
I prefer a good dry rub myself. Just like I do on my wings. No need to get all sloppy with it if it taste the way it should 😋

For anyone attending the TX meet and who PM'd me already, I marked your orders as completed. I have your orders boxed up and will hand to you at the meet :)

For anyone who is attending, but didn't PM me yet, please do so quickly.

Last edited:
When I was in residency in Memphis, there was some great BBQ there too. But admittedly, I’m not picky about my BBQ - Memphis, Texas, dry rub, sauced, shoot, sometimes I rub and sauce my BBQ at the same time! I love it all! Can’t wait!

But steak, I do agree. No sauce on steak. If the steak isn’t good enough grilled on its own, then you have no business making it! Haha!

For anyone attending the TX meet and who PM'd me already, I marked your orders as completed. I have your orders boxed up and will hand to you at the meet :)

Have you communicated with Optimus about the size and type O-ring he prefers?

Thank you brother, looking forward to seeing you again!

Brother the stuff you come up with is worth the price of admission. Absolutely hilarious!
I don't cum cheap but for my Texas brothers, I make exceptions 😉

looking forward to hearing feedback and then ordering next round. Didn’t pull the trigger on round 1 but regretting - saw the mistake email last night and got excited haha

My order is on the way as well. And with some great customer service. BroncoHooves reached out, knowing we are on the road full time to see about shipping these directly to us. Otherwise they would have to go our mail service in Florida only to be forwarded on to us in Michigan.

But now, when we get to our new spot over the weekend the Tank Warden should be there waiting for us.

Thanks again for looking out!

Order 4224 shipping label created yesterday, package received and shipped today. Another mention for great customer service. I ordered 2 sets of the tank warden. A set for myself, and a set for a friend. Bronco reached out to clarify that I didn’t mistakenly put 2 in my cart. I appreciate the fact that he took the time to ask if the order number was correct. Most people wouldn’t go out of their way to clarify.

Back