HOT! Ford Diesel Locking Fuel and DEF Caps

Interested?

  • Yes!

  • No


Results are only viewable after voting.
Waiting for the CC situation to resolve before ordering, don't want to pile on to the problem.

But definitely looking forward to adding this to the truck as we continue traveling the country in our RV. Will be nice piece of mind.
 
Hopefully it will get fixed soon. Are you sending an email when it gets worked out ?
My plan is to re-instate the Notification Email List and do it over again as a fresh start.

I will come back to this thread later and will announce what day that will be.
 
Apologies for the bad experience. I've launched many products in a similar fashion with the same, or more, level of interest and this has yet to happen.
 
Everyone has been reinstated to the notification lists again. If you attempt to add yourself, it will remove you (normal behavior), so no need for you to do it.
 
Damn went to the link immediately this morning out of stock, to forum, it’s broke. Glad it is broke vs oos
 
Tried to pre-order right when I received the email this morning but wasn’t allowed because kept stating option selected was out of stock. Am I doing something wrong or is it a website issue?
 
Tried to pre-order right when I received the email this morning but wasn’t allowed because kept stating option selected was out of stock. Am I doing something wrong or is it a website issue?
Please see the prior posts I've made above.
 
It's automatic on sale for the launch, $50 off from retail. Saves me time by not having to create codes.
I understand you will reschedule the launch.

Are you still planning to offer a group buy to us forum members (as previously mentioned) or is the launch the only opportunity to purchase at discount?
 
I understand you will reschedule the launch.

Are you still planning to offer a group buy to us forum members (as previously mentioned) or is the launch the only opportunity to purchase at discount?
The launch discount is the group buy. (y)
 
Update: root cause has been believed to be found by Stripe and they said they'll devote more resources to handle our site traffic.

We are going to try again from scratch today at 5 PM Central Standard Time (CST).

If you successfully managed to place a pre-order earlier, you won't need to do anything, as you're already confirmed and paid.

Essentially we will call the earlier snafu a practice run.

 
Cant put it in your cart due to unavailability
 
Working now - super stoked to have this order in now! Can’t wait!
 
Got in...debit card declined but CC worked.
 
Cant put it in your cart due to unavailability
That is because the 'pre-order inventory' doesn't fully post until everyone on the waitlist gets emailed, to ensure some fairness.

All seems to be working though now!
 
Back
Top Bottom