Fly Fishing: A gathering place for those who like to stand in a river waving a stick around.

IMG_0030.webp

Haven’t bothered with pictures of any more Kings lately since honestly they all look the same. This was however, the first Coho of the season. They’re a little more unique and definitely more feisty.
 
Last edited:
I fished the St. Joe this weekend and the Elk river in BC a couple weeks ago. I'm usually solo so no fish pictures. Did well on the Joe dragging a streamer (bunny leech) through deep pools and tail outs. Caught some very healthy westies. The Elk wasn't as productive for me as previously (40 fish days) but dang there are few rivers as beautiful. Fall fly fishing is my favorite time of year.

829196410_10242778949520109_6247885396546991178_n.webp
 
I fished the St. Joe this weekend and the Elk river in BC a couple weeks ago. I'm usually solo so no fish pictures. Did well on the Joe dragging a streamer (bunny leech) through deep pools and tail outs. Caught some very healthy westies. The Elk wasn't as productive for me as previously (40 fish days) but dang there are few rivers as beautiful. Fall fly fishing is my favorite time of year.

View attachment 273422
The Elk is definitely on my list.
 
Back
Top Bottom