First deleted and tuned 2021 tremor

Not sure where you are? But in Ontario i might be interested. I just know if
Not sure where you are? But in Ontario i might be interested. I just know if you get caught with a deleted truck your bank account balance will be deleted too. Its like a $10k fine.
even with out of province plates ? It’s legal in good old Berta.

Not sure where you are? But in Ontario i might be interested. I just know if you get caught with a deleted truck your bank account balance will be deleted too. Its like a $10k fine.
I’m in Edmonton.

This illegal in all of Canada. You are not allowed to tamper with emissions equipment, whether it is monitored or not is another story. And yes even out of province plates.
Weird I know west of Ontario you won’t be bothered for deletes. Even if they do pull you over in Edmonton the ticket would be for exhaust being to loud not an emissions issue. As long as you have a muffler, it’s fine in the west anyway.

Weird I know west of Ontario you won’t be bothered for deletes. Even if they do pull you over in Edmonton the ticket would be for exhaust being to loud not an emissions issue. As long as you have a muffler, it’s fine in the west anyway.

Yeah the enforcement is another story but is definitely not allowed in all of Canada. And I could argue hurts resale significantly.

Yeah the enforcement is another story but is definitely not allowed in all of Canada. And I could argue hurts resale significantly.
It defiantly hurts re sale but if you plan on keeping it forever then it doesn’t matter. Once my warranty is up I’ll probably do mine if I’m going to keep my truck for a long time.

Yup my buddy in his Duramax got pulled over by Ministry of Transportation and they pulled his plates and was towed. Plus a monster fine. If you put it back to stock then the fine is greatly reduced and you get your plates back. 30 days i belive you have to get it done

Couldn’t you just add back the emissions your deleted prior to selling? I believe it’s just an exhaust delete, tune, and unplugging of EGR? All reversible.
An article worth a read before deleting. I don’t like all the emissions either, its my truck not the governments, but this info gave me pause.

An article worth a read before deleting. I don’t like all the emissions either, its my truck not the governments, but this info gave me pause.

This is why I sold my MY13 and decided to go 7.3 gas this time around, I don't want to be looking over my shoulder or worrying about turbo's or anything extra on the diesel.

So my truck is the tester for delete tunes from the same company I’ve used for all my trucks since 2013. This thing hauls ass now. Trans is still learning, but shifts are so much faster, power is nuts, and fuel mileage has increased substantially.
I tried to upload a 10 second video but keeps saying “file to large” so if anyone wants to see vid PM me and maybe I can email it to them. View attachment 13936
Can i get the video? I have the same
Truck and trying to do that as well.

Sounds so good!!

Back