Favorite Forscan Mod?

That’s odd. If you have your fogs on and you turn your hi beams on does it still show the fog light logo?
Confirmed - turned on my high beams, symbol in the dash indicated they were on. Turned on my fogs - both symbols in the dash remained on. Weird how this was already enabled for me.

Haven’t tried it yet. I just know in plain English, I went to the spot to enable this setting and it said enabled already. I’ll give it a try tomorrow and let you know
Weird. You, Mr. @Vecman , truly are special!!

Bambi mode (y)
no more dings (y)
no seatbelt chime (y)
gauges above the gauges ( numerical value) (y)
tire pressure threshold lower (y)
POLICE MODE (y)

the "Ford Performance" screen on start up PRICELESS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bambi mode (y)
no more dings (y)
no seatbelt chime (y)
gauges above the gauges ( numerical value) (y)
tire pressure threshold lower (y)
POLICE MODE (y)

the "Ford Performance" screen on start up PRICELESS :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you don't mind, what is "Police mode"? Assuming it isn't persistent directions to closest donut shop. 😬

If you don't mind, what is "Police mode"? Assuming it isn't persistent directions to closest donut shop. 😬
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Note: I have been enjoying many adult beverages tonight so my information should be checked by a capable adult not under any influence as I may be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Police Mode is for vehicles with a keyless FOB, If the vehicle is running and the driver has the key fob in pocket leaves the vehicle. The running vehicle is just sitting there with the engine running and the doors were open. The vehicle will not go into any gear out of park unless the key FOB is present ( It locks the shifter in park).

So if you go to the doughnut shop to get your cocoa dunkers and its minus 10 degrees. You can leave it running.

Note: I have been enjoying many adult beverages tonight so my information should be checked by a capable adult not under any influence as I may be :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Police Mode is for vehicles with a keyless FOB, If the vehicle is running and the driver has the key fob in pocket leaves the vehicle. The running vehicle is just sitting there with the engine running and the doors were open. The vehicle will not go into any gear out of park unless the key FOB is present ( It locks the shifter in park).

So if you go to the doughnut shop to get your cocoa dunkers and its minus 10 degrees. You can leave it running.
First paragraph rules me out. 🤣🤣

My 2021 came that way.

Grathias senior. 🥂

Changing the tire pressure placard to 45psi so I can run at 50 without the light on. The ride quality is much improved

I really outdid myself with forscan, but the mods that affecting most on a daily basis are having turned off almost all chimes and key-honks, as well as reconfiguring TPMS to not drive me crazy with my lower pressure mud tires. Auto Regen interrupt is also up there.

However, I did everything from secure idle to configured mirror tilt in reverse, to Windows rolling down when I hold the unlock, police dark mode, Bambi mode, and the list goes on.

Discussion in a recent thread made me wonder what everyone's favorite Forscan mod is? What if you could only pick one??

Curious to hear what people would choose if they were limited to one change only?

I'll start and mine is a no-brainer - enabled heating steering wheel function!!
What do you mean, enabled it? Isnt it a switch on the wheel?

What do you mean, enabled it? Isnt it a switch on the wheel?
@Radarpa I didn't order it with my initial build and had to retrofit after the fact as others have done. There were changes in 2022 that made that exercise a bit of a discovery including different changes in Forscan to enable the module and function of the wheel.

Back