Did anyone's Dealership get their order 100% correct?

Mine was ordered with the power deployable boards. Tracked my vin yesterday and it has the standard boards.

my experience was awesome and everything was correct, however I spent a lot of time researching and seemed to know the order better than the dealer. YES, everything was as ordered.

100% correct, exactly how it was ordered

Mine was correct, but I wish the salesman would educate themselves on all the options. For instance, the heated steering wheel buried in the window de-icer option.
this one is huge. I read through the order guide after I placed my initial order and had them add that to my build.

Mine was good

Most of the time it's a matter of your own research, We have lots of info right here so familiarize yourself and you won't be disappointed. Don't trust your dealer, they often just want a signature and down payment. Check and double check your estimate before it turns into an order. There are a ton of options and packages.

Another way to look at it is, don't think of your salesperson as a salesperson. Think of them as an order taker. You should do your best to know what you want before you pull up to the drive through window. In a previous life, I ran a couple dealerships for 15 years. For every 1 professional sales person there were 4 that just wanted you to shake your head yes.

Mine was ordered with the power deployable boards. Tracked my vin yesterday and it has the standard boards.
I haven't ordered mine...yet. I am on the fence for the power running boards. How well do these work in the winter if there is snow packed up and around them? I have never had them on a truck just asking?

Mine was perfect. Just picked it up yesterday
PART_1585709010477_IMG_20200331_111831532_HDR(1).jpg

Back