MALANEY

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
First Responder
VOL FF/EMT
IMG_3991.jpeg
IMG_4009.jpeg
IMG_4006.jpeg
Love the cover but it sits in the building more than it does on the truck. Rugged black cover with cleats and 13” toolbox. New cost is currently $2,700, looking to get $1,800. Located in Monroe NC (Charlotte area)
Will fit 2017-2024 short bed F250/F350

Last edited:
I’m actually looking for one of these. I have an Undercover Armorflex that doesn’t fit my needs. Any interest in a trade plus cash? I’m willing to travel from Philly to pick up.

I’m actually looking for one of these. I have an Undercover Armorflex that doesn’t fit my needs. Any interest in a trade plus cash? I’m willing to travel from Philly to pick up.
Honestly think I’m gonna let her run topless for a while. I would have the same problem getting the golf cart loaded with the Armorflex.

Can’t believe this hasn’t sold what a deal.

Have you looked into shipping at all? Probably not worth the effort but thought I would ask. I'm in CA

Have you looked into shipping at all? Probably not worth the effort but thought I would ask. I'm in CA
I haven’t checked but I’m sure would be expensive. Would have to be put on a pallet and truck shipped.

Dropping to $1,700

This is for the cover and 13” cross box

Honestly think I’m gonna let her run topless for a while. I would have the same problem getting the golf cart loaded with the Armorflex.
Why aren't you just loading it on top of the cover? That's what it's there for!

I’m in Oklahoma, but please message me. I’d love to purchase and figure out a way to get it.

Back