Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150, 2022 Lariat Tremor On Order
Current Ride #2
1983 K5 Blazer on 42s
First Responder
FD
That is unbelievable and freaking unacceptable. What about having it repaired properly and sending them the bill? It would save them on transport costs again!

ccw

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Tremor 7.3L
Current Ride #2
1980 Mazda RX-7
Truck came back today 'repaired'. Unfortunately they did a half ass job and they messed up my fender flare lip that wasn't messed up previously. There's also a white speck now on the fender where there wasn't previously.

They didn't respray it correctly like I asked, as the original deep scratch is faintly still visible.

I recommend you stay away from this dealer. Wasted a week of my time when it was supposed to take 2 days.

I'm sorry, man, that seriously sucks! What the heck.

TGDad

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150, 2022 Lariat Tremor On Order
Current Ride #2
1983 K5 Blazer on 42s
First Responder
FD
The joy factor has disappeared completely with this truck.
I know this was a total kick in the balls, but it is still a bad ass truck, however, your dealer is a turd. How far are you from the dealer? If its not ridiculously far, go down there, park sideways in the service bay so you obstruct their business, and wait until you get the owner's attention. Smile the whole freaking time while they lose their shit. Just my 2 cents.

soop

Tremor Addict
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Iconic Godzilla
I know this was a total kick in the balls, but it is still a bad ass truck, however, your dealer is a turd. How far are you from the dealer? If its not ridiculously far, go down there, park sideways in the service bay so you obstruct their business, and wait until you get the owner's attention. Smile the whole freaking time while they lose their shit. Just my 2 cents.

Finally. A scenario where I can imagine this thing having some utility:

OP
BroncoHooves

BroncoHooves

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Former USAF
Current Ride
'22 F350 6.7L Lariat Tremor
Dealer sales manager called me and wants me to go get an estimate at a local collision place and send it to him. We both agreed this should've been done the first time due to the logistics of picking up and trailering a truck.. :D

Modman

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Star White Lariat Ultimate
Finally. A scenario where I can imagine this thing having some utility:

@soop thanks for bringing this topic back into the forefront... I was yearning for another spectator opportunity.

ccw

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-350 Tremor 7.3L
Current Ride #2
1980 Mazda RX-7
Dealer sales manager called me and wants me to go get an estimate at a local collision place and send it to him. We both agreed this should've been done the first time due to the logistics of picking up and trailering a truck.. :D
Awesome to hear some progress in a good direction! And now you can find a shop that you trust more as well!

MrMallerd

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2019 F150

Hopefuly, this makes the JOY factor reappear.

Vermonster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 BMW E90 335i XDrive (modded to be faster and stronger)
Current Ride #2
1974, BMW 2002 (building project), 2021 Subaru Ascent (Wife's car), 2015 Ducati 899 & 2000 Ducati 748 Mono
I am not sure how I missed these developments @BroncoHooves . I am so sorry this happened to you, and I am hoping it exceeds your expectations in the end. You bought a new truck - it should look/feel/act new. They need to make it right, and thankfully it's sounding like they are beginning to catch on to that concept.

Good luck!

OP
BroncoHooves

BroncoHooves

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Military
Former USAF
Current Ride
'22 F350 6.7L Lariat Tremor
Update: Got an estimate today from local body shop across street, scanned PDF and sent it to the selling dealer, and they immediately payed the estimate, all in less than an hour.

If anyone is curious, about a $930 repair for fender and lip moulding.

Vermonster

Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2011 BMW E90 335i XDrive (modded to be faster and stronger)
Current Ride #2
1974, BMW 2002 (building project), 2021 Subaru Ascent (Wife's car), 2015 Ducati 899 & 2000 Ducati 748 Mono
Update: Got an estimate today from local body shop across street, scanned PDF and sent it to the selling dealer, and they immediately payed the estimate, all in less than an hour.

If anyone is curious, about a $930 repair for fender and lip moulding.
Congrats! I hope it turns out like new for you. Sorry this has been such a pain in the butt cheeks.

Ford Tremor Supporting Member Badge