PapaRaptor

Tremor Maniac
Reaction Points
Current Ride
6.7 F350 Tremor "Velocity" Blue Lariat Sport
Current Ride #2
7.3 F350 Iconic silver THE SILVER FOX
Got em!!!!!

Thanks Dave for your tips on everything and helping me lighten my wallet.

Question for you guys..... New Fuel wheels have the center caps. What to do with the front lock out hubs, run no center caps or cover them up and just run AUTO?????
IMG_6345.jpeg
IMG_6344.jpeg

Looking good my man! Can’t wait to see them mounted and muddy! ??

Nice! Let's see some pics of them mounted! I would run the fronts without the caps and see how it looks.

Got em!!!!!

Question for you guys..... New Fuel wheels have the center caps. What to do with the front lock out hubs, run no center caps or cover them up and just run AUTO?????View attachment 12700View attachment 12701
Good for you, my man!
I know you've been talking about doing it for awhile
JMO id prob run those with the caps on
I think fuel caps remove from the front so it would be easy to get to the hubs
You gonna run them this winter or save for sprng?
Post up some photos (y)

Got em!!!!!

Question for you guys..... New Fuel wheels have the center caps. What to do with the front lock out hubs, run no center caps or cover them up and just run AUTO?????View attachment 12700View attachment 12701
Sweet Danno. I love the look of them on Dave’s Silver Beast. I think it should look great on the Blue as well. I can’t wait to see pics and hear reviews of ride quality. Was thus a Christmas gift from your squeeze or from your self.
Life is what we make of it and who we share with. I know you got a GREAT wife. You are a lucky dog my man. I think most of us are. Syched for you my friend. ???????

Man, I bet those smokey, anodized bronze wheels are going to contrast nicely set under that brilliant Velocity Blue!

We got a crap ton of the white stuff and the roads are covered in salt.❄️❄️☃️

I was going to mount em and check them out but save them for spring and use the factory "pizza cutters" for winter. I like the Duratracs, but they are just to narrow.

Depending on my list of things to keep the wifey happy, I may go play in the garage. Hopefully will get a few photos too. Thanks guys and Happy New Year!!!!! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ??

I was going to mount em and check them out but save them for spring and use the factory "pizza cutters" for winter. I like the Duratracs, but they are just to narrow.

Depending on my list of things to keep the wifey happy, I may go play in the garage. Hopefully will get a few photos too. Thanks guys and Happy New Year!!!!! ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ??
We are thinking alike
Just ordered methods and toyo MTs form discount tire
Salesman told me duratracs are awesome snow tires so keeping them for winter
Yeah we got hammered over here too with white stuff
Happy new year ?

Dan they are gonna look great!! Your wise to keep the stockers, I did. Looking forward to seeing the Beasts mounted up! ??????
Happy New Year to you and your family Dan!

Sweet Danno. I love the look of them on Dave’s Silver Beast. I think it should look great on the Blue as well. I can’t wait to see pics and hear reviews of ride quality. Was thus a Christmas gift from your squeeze or from your self.
Life is what we make of it and who we share with. I know you got a GREAT wife. You are a lucky dog my man. I think most of us are. Syched for you my friend. ???????
Thanks Brother Don, your compliment is appreciated Brother...we all can’t wait for you to take delivery of your Iconic Silver Beast!! Soon Bro! ??????????

Got em!!!!!

Just passing it forward Dan...glad I could help, that’s what it’s all about. You can pop out the center of the Fuel Cap to access the hubs leaving the whole cap on.
Or easily remove the entire cap and then access your lockers...a few options. Or go with no cap. ????????

Dave

Last edited:

Just drive around with them in the bed - best of both worlds. You see em all the time and save em for spring. :D

Just drive around with them in the bed - best of both worlds. You see em all the time and save em for spring. :D
I thought about it. Now if you have your spray bed liner and lay your wheels down in the bed won’t it scuff up the tire from sliding. I know to keep the front side up but I wondered about that.

I thought about it. Now if you have your spray bed liner and lay your wheels down in the bed won’t it scuff up the tire from sliding. I know to keep the front side up but I wondered about that.
They are too big only can get two flat other two on angle see the photo

I need to get them on the truck, just sucks all the salt on the roads now

They are too big only can get two flat other two on angle see the photo

I need to get them on the truck, just sucks all the salt on the roads now
Oh shit I see that. It’s going to look rad on the truck. Ceramic coat the shit out of them since they are off.
I bought Methods that are being shipped as we speak and they had a deal for ceramic coating for 50$ for all 4. So they are done on mine. But I’m going to keep adding it on every week till I put them on.
If I get my truck Ceramic coated in the winter do you think it’s a waste. I thought I heard you should wait till spring. Thoughts my wise friend Dan.

Oh shit I see that. It’s going to look rad on the truck. Ceramic coat the shit out of them since they are off.
I bought Methods that are being shipped as we speak and they had a deal for ceramic coating for 50$ for all 4. So they are done on mine. But I’m going to keep adding it on every week till I put them on.
If I get my truck Ceramic coated in the winter do you think it’s a waste. I thought I heard you should wait till spring. Thoughts my wise friend Dan.
Don
the sooner you get the ceramic the better. My truck was done early on.
minus the wheels, unfortunately I don't have a ceramic coater any more. The daughter broke up with him. I hate to pay retail. I don't want to do it. So I guess the pizza cutter stay on. I just love the ceramic coatings. Wash at home never at a car wash. Its fast and easy to keep it looking brand spanking new.

Nice setup! What size are the Nitto tires?

Don
the sooner you get the ceramic the better. My truck was done early on.
minus the wheels, unfortunately I don't have a ceramic coater any more. The daughter broke up with him. I hate to pay retail. I don't want to do it. So I guess the pizza cutter stay on. I just love the ceramic coatings. Wash at home never at a car wash. Its fast and easy to keep it looking brand spanking new.
Thanks will take your advice and get it professionally done ASAP. You the Man.
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND ???????

Thanks will take your advice and get it professionally done ASAP. You the Man.
HAPPY NEW YEAR MY FRIEND ???????
Yeah buddy! :cool: :cool: :cool: the color correction is easier and faster. ( aka cheaper) BUT
they like the coating to dry 48 hours before you get it in the elements. So sorry its the wait again!

I had to look at my new truck in the garage for 2 days. We were able to ceramic coat them ( all of our vehicles at my home shop). Not able to do anymore, daughter sent that guy packing.

be good Donny boy! don't sip too much of that wine at mass:p

Latest Discussions

Back