Coil Perch Bolt

LT75

Tremor Addict
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2024 F-250 Platinum CG 7.3L
Does anyone know the size of the coil perch bolt on a F250 7.3? The dealer that installed my pucks never gave the originals back. I’m taking it back to stock because I’m trading it in. Ford doesn’t sell them alone and doesn’t know the size. Which is unreal.

Does anyone know the size of the coil perch bolt on a F250 7.3? The dealer that installed my pucks never gave the originals back. I’m taking it back to stock because I’m trading it in. Ford doesn’t sell them alone and doesn’t know the size. Which is unreal.
i am pretty sure you can look at the parts fiche and figure it out. I actually looked at those perches and i could swear the bolt was listed as well

i am pretty sure you can look at the parts fiche and figure it out. I actually looked at those perches and i could swear the bolt was listed as well
It’s listed but ford is not selling it by itself and no dimensions are listed either. There’s a yellow box on that part stating that on the diagram. 2 parts departments are looking right now and said it’s weird there are no dimensions. Only way to get it is to buy the whole axle housing. I guess those bolts are in short supply.

Wonder if that specific part has stayed the same since 05? Ruffstuff sells a lower shock mount to run a coilover to the tab when swapped into rock crawlers that includes new bolts. Could be worth pinging them for specs (unless it's in the video).

Wonder if that specific part has stayed the same since 05? Ruffstuff sells a lower shock mount to run a coilover to the tab when swapped into rock crawlers that includes new bolts. Could be worth pinging them for specs (unless it's in the video).

It’s not the shock bracket. It’s the perch bolt. I called PMF and readylift both to find out their bolt dimensions Since ford is clueless.

in case someone else is looking. The ones that come with the PMF and readylift kit for the 1.5” puck are M14 2.0 90mm. Menards was the only one that had grade 10.9 M14 2.0 bolts in stock. I got a 50mm and 60mm to see which fits.

Back