CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
If anyone coming to the meet-up who has a 23 or 24 want a hood deflector, let me know. I bought it and then decided not to install it and it was way past the return window by that point.

Just a quick reminder on the above. If anyone coming to the meet-up has a '23/'24 and wants a hood deflector let me know and I'll bring it with me. Buy my wife and I a round of beers and it's yours.

Just a quick reminder on the above. If anyone coming to the meet-up has a '23/'24 and wants a hood deflector let me know and I'll bring it with me. Buy my wife and I a round of beers and it's yours.
Cheap date for shore!!!

Had beef ribs, wings, boudain and Mich Ultra on the grill.....watching NASCAR, NHL, and BASEBALL. Well the Ultra wasn't actually on the grill.....but you know! Can't wait till next week. Coopers is so 👍 good.

Had beef ribs, wings, boudain and Mich Ultra on the grill.....watching NASCAR, NHL, and BASEBALL. Well the Ultra wasn't actually on the grill.....but you know! Can't wait till next week. Coopers is so 👍 good.
You can't post something like that without pics. Ya'll Dallas guys got lucky last night 😤

Can I dry fit when we get there and see if i like it before committing?

Also, along them same lines, I have the front license plate bracket up for grabs...

Can I dry fit when we get there and see if i like it before committing?

Also, along them same lines, I have the front license plate bracket up for grabs...
Yes, although it's not much of a commitment though (beers aren't that expensive)

JUST 4 DAYS LEFT......Remember 10am Coopers Real PIT BBQ, Llano, Tx. I will arrive at 9am if anyone is a early arrival and wants to join me. Please do your best to arrive at Coopers by 11am, to avoid delays so we can arrive in Fredericksburg at a reasonable time. Also there is a Coopers in Mason, WE ARE AT THE ONE IN LLANO!!! The one in Mason is small, Llano is more accommodating.

We will enter to eat promptly at 11am, finish then get on the road to head to the overland trail. For those with radios I will have a channel number by Wednesday. Please have the incidentals you desire for a day on the trail, water, snacks, CrOCKS, especially a full tank of fuel. Please, any questions or concerns ask on the forum or PM me. Getting close!

Lunch... BBQ & Beer! Thor and I can't wait to see everyone again, and make new friends.....
fyi: I did order some radios to use, but i have not received them to date. Hopefully they will come in this week. But just in case, please someone loan me a radio for our adventure this weekend. :)

Lunch... BBQ & Beer! Thor and I can't wait to see everyone again, and make new friends.....
fyi: I did order some radios to use, but i have not received them to date. Hopefully they will come in this week. But just in case, please someone loan me a radio for our adventure this weekend. :)

I have an extra radio if you need it. (y)

I found 2 handhelds as well, if anyone needs to use one. I’ll bring them as well. Gonna be fun!

Back