CENTRAL TEXAS MEET/EAT/TRAIL/WINERY EXPERIENCE MAY 4TH, 2024!!!!

Will you make it to the Central Texas May 4th Meet?

• Total voters
Something is rotten in Texas.

Record number of Tremors, possibly equipped with firearms, will be driving 45 minutes with no doubt some beers on board offering "seeds" for a planting promotion communicating through radios. If you guys are moving product or doing something undercover, as forum members we have the right to know.

This Texas meat smells fishy. 🤪
C'mon man, possible firearms? 🤣

C'mon man, possible firearms? 🤣
1000008137.jpg

Something is rotten in Texas.

Record number of Tremors, possibly equipped with firearms, will be driving 45 minutes with no doubt some beers on board offering "seeds" for a planting promotion communicating through radios. If you guys are moving product or doing something undercover, as forum members we have the right to know.

This Texas meat smells fishy. 🤪
I never imagined an imagination such as this!!

Lunch is teasing you piranha 🤪

FYI: Coopers is some damn good bbq. However if you don’t like very vinegary bbq sauce you might wanna bring your own. Personally I don’t do sauce.

FYI: Coopers is some damn good bbq. However if you don’t like very vinegary bbq sauce you might wanna bring your own. Personally I don’t do sauce.
Well now what's wrong with a little sauce?

Rudy’s is my favorite sauce bc it’s not super vinegary and has heavy black pepper! I also like that it’s not over sweet.

Rudy’s is my favorite sauce bc it’s not super vinegary and has heavy black pepper! I also like that it’s not over sweet.
@legmar which of the following is true? Just making sure there's no false statements out there.

1000008163.jpg

1000008162.jpg

1000008161.jpg

1000008160.jpg

Back