Blue Jeans Tremor on the way

February 7th.

Woke up to arrived at dealership this morning, super pumped now.

Attachments

• 2704EB6E-B392-412C-A060-7CDE8209F615.jpeg
    2704EB6E-B392-412C-A060-7CDE8209F615.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 39
Congrats! Blue Jeans is a great color!

Woke up to arrived at dealership this morning, super pumped now.
That's awesome, good thing it didn't say that last night. You would be picking it up today with bags under your eyes lol.

Awesome, I really like that color. Oddly I like quite a few of the colors. I just didn't want to wait, got a good deal too.

I can only imagine the excitement! I got my Blue Jeans the day the world basically shut down due to Covid19

All right, out with the old, in with the new!!

Attachments

• EE633023-1EA0-40D9-A640-44DB632924F1.jpeg
    EE633023-1EA0-40D9-A640-44DB632924F1.jpeg
    406.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 00CBCAF0-CC0E-40AD-A339-87B21B07664D.jpeg
    00CBCAF0-CC0E-40AD-A339-87B21B07664D.jpeg
    476.6 KB · Views: 61
sweet. congratulations. looks great

So, my initial impressions. Fit and finish, excellent (Way better than my '15), even my bed has been put on straight (well a 1/4 inch off side to side but looks good) and rear axle is straight. I could only find one minor piece of dirt in the paint on the rear bumper.

Drive quality, so you know where I'm coming from, my 2015 6.7 is leveled, with Bilstein 5100s Noticeable improvement in the front suspension compared to my 2015. Barely feel any bump steer and it is smooth on impacts for the most part. The rear suspension however, definitely hits harder than my 2015, but the truck does settle down pretty quick (I will be adding the factory rear sway bar to my Tremor, as I did to my '15, it made a world of difference and adjusting the tire pressure). Tremor owner's complaining of wandering, I agree with you. However, the more I drive it, the Tremor seems to be real sensitive to the crown or ruts of the road. On a flat highway, not bad, just a little ( My '15 did the same thing when I first installed the oversized tires) wandering. The interior is whisper quiet compared to my old truck. Electronics so far appeared to be worked as expected, including the pesky bed camera. Have no complaints with the driver's seat, so far.

I can only describe the new 6.7 as hilarious, I thought my '15 was quick. I'll be wearing out tires quickly. Love the more diesel sound it makes, including turbo noise ( Only with windows down).

Transmission so far has been fine, little sluggish and sometimes doesn't know what it wants to do (That is only on driver inputs to the throttle). Normal driving, shifts perfect and for the most part your barely feeling it shifts. It should be noted that I only drove it approx. 15 miles so far and the truck had 10 miles on it when I took delivery. Normal slowing downshifts have been good for the most part, but I did have a couple slowing stops that I felt it downshift to the next gear (Such as stopping at a traffic light). I will tell you my 6 speed in my '15, was never the smoothest. This being my 3rd super duty, the smoothest transmission for me was the Torqshift in my '05.

What I plan to do so far; I scheduled it for clear bra/ceramic coating. Have Husky mud flaps to install as well as Magnaflow exhaust (DPF back), which I had on my '15. Still debating on the pickup cap, but I will probably order one (Just too convenient).

For those of you still waiting, well worth it. Also, mine never made it to "in-transit" on Ford's order tracker. Both "in-transit" and "arrived at dealer" showed up at the same time. More pictures/info. to come.

So, my initial impressions. Fit and finish, excellent (Way better than my '15), even my bed has been put on straight (well a 1/4 inch off side to side but looks good) and rear axle is straight. I could only find one minor piece of dirt in the paint on the rear bumper.

Drive quality, so you know where I'm coming from, my 2015 6.7 is leveled, with Bilstein 5100s Noticeable improvement in the front suspension compared to my 2015. Barely feel any bump steer and it is smooth on impacts for the most part. The rear suspension however, definitely hits harder than my 2015, but the truck does settle down pretty quick (I will be adding the factory rear sway bar to my Tremor, as I did to my '15, it made a world of difference and adjusting the tire pressure). Tremor owner's complaining of wandering, I agree with you. However, the more I drive it, the Tremor seems to be real sensitive to the crown or ruts of the road. On a flat highway, not bad, just a little ( My '15 did the same thing when I first installed the oversized tires) wandering. The interior is whisper quiet compared to my old truck. Electronics so far appeared to be worked as expected, including the pesky bed camera. Have no complaints with the driver's seat, so far.

I can only describe the new 6.7 as hilarious, I thought my '15 was quick. I'll be wearing out tires quickly. Love the more diesel sound it makes, including turbo noise ( Only with windows down).

Transmission so far has been fine, little sluggish and sometimes doesn't know what it wants to do (That is only on driver inputs to the throttle). Normal driving, shifts perfect and for the most part your barely feeling it shifts. It should be noted that I only drove it approx. 15 miles so far and the truck had 10 miles on it when I took delivery. Normal slowing downshifts have been good for the most part, but I did have a couple slowing stops that I felt it downshift to the next gear (Such as stopping at a traffic light). I will tell you my 6 speed in my '15, was never the smoothest. This being my 3rd super duty, the smoothest transmission for me was the Torqshift in my '05.

What I plan to do so far; I scheduled it for clear bra/ceramic coating. Have Husky mud flaps to install as well as Magnaflow exhaust (DPF back), which I had on my '15. Still debating on the pickup cap, but I will probably order one (Just too convenient).

For those of you still waiting, well worth it. Also, mine never made it to "in-transit" on Ford's order tracker. Both "in-transit" and "arrived at dealer" showed up at the same time. More pictures/info. to come.

Thank you for your impressions.

Back