Best stock wheel cleaner?

Nosdog2

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 F250 Tremor
Just picked up the truck and wondering what is the best chemical for these rims that someone has experience with?

Meguiars all day!

Adams wheel/tire cleaner. The regular one and the eco option both work great.

If you have time, after a good clean use their Graphene ceramic coating. Once done, just the hose alone with knock off any dirt of break dust....

Meguiars. Works well on brake dust.

Meguiars. Works well on brake dust.

I second that. I used the same product on my '15, however my Tremor, I had the wheels ceramic coated and haven't needed it. Soap and water works fine.

I second that. I used the same product on my '15, however my Tremor, I had the wheels ceramic coated and haven't needed it. Soap and water works fine.
No, you third that! I said it first!

The only wheel cleaner I have used is P&S Brake Buster.

I used to produce specialty vehicle and boat shows a while back and P&S offered to supply me with their mop & glow products that they offered to dealership detail depts in exchange for a display booth so I’m familiar with some of them.
I can’t speak for their wheel cleaner since I was dealing with new vehicles but their detailing products were good to very good so I’d go along with a recommendation for their wheel cleaner. A lot of their products were specialized for refurbishing trade-ins for dealers to sell on their lots and they did the job.
I especially liked their spray on shine in a rattle can. That product was terrific for removing fingerprints from the painted portions of the vehicles and in between washes. It also made the plastic trim look like new.
I have mostly used the Meguiar’s over the years and that has a top shelf rating by me.
Of course, the key to any of that stuff is the proper and consistent use of it and the results should make you proud!
Be sure and check the labels of what you are considering to make sure it won’t affect the wheels!

Meguiars up by four; this is a great game.

Another Meguiars user here.

Back