B&W Hitch - Tow & Stow TS30049B

Can anyone tell me the dimension from the truck receiver to the end of the hitch in the stowed position? I only have a couple inches between the hitch and my garage door as is need this dimension to see if it will fit. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me the dimension from the truck receiver to the end of the hitch in the stowed position? I only have a couple inches between the hitch and my garage door as is need this dimension to see if it will fit. Thanks.
I measured it once and I want to say it’s 2” exact or very close. I have the same issue as you regarding garage depth compared to truck length. I remove the hitch when I put it in the garage to avoid any issues and increase my comfort level that the garage door won’t hit it and catch on the way up. I might be able to close it without catching on the hitch but it would roughly a 1/4” give or take so I’m not chancing it. This is with the front end of the truck touching the wall.

3.5” for mine. It’s the 3” shank, 7” drop, 2 ball.
D3D6699D-AD39-4A84-AC34-5AA074CA4EDB.jpeg

2 1/2 on mine. 2.5” receiver.
FE7C0B36-8F09-4A2D-A721-1E1EBA026A97.jpeg

how is the 3" for rattling when it pinned on the truck? i hate the spacer adaptors as they always rattle and bang around

how is the 3" for rattling when it pinned on the truck? i hate the spacer adaptors as they always rattle and bang around
I had a 2” shank for my F150 and went ahead and bought this 3” shank because I didn’t want to use 2 diff adapters. Mainly from a potential derating due to the adapters but also for the potential noise from all the metal on metal.

Edit added: I don’t hear a thing from the 3” shank hitch. Have the PacLock setup which is very snug.

PACLOCK's UCS-80S-250 Trailer Hitch Lock​

Back