Arizona Tremor Owners thread.

Bullhead City
22 F250 Lariat 7.3
Star White/ Baja Tan
Ordered 7/10 drove off the lot 9/17
There are a couple in the area and a couple in Kingman.
You shooting prone out of the bed yet? I heard you can hit a Dinty Moore can at a mile :)

LOL not out of the bed, I have a DOA shooting table.. Last match I went to hit 7 out of 8 at 1780 on a 20x30 in target.
I gotta get up there before it gets hot and shoot with you fellas!

any one in the Marana/ Tucson area? I have seen one other down here

I'm sure you guys will run into this one from time to time.

'
IMG_20211107_162257331_HDR.jpg
'22 King Ranch monotone Rapid Red

Arizona land Surveyor with statewide services.

IMG_20211111_063155233.jpg

race red here, Grand Canyon !

Catalina here. Just north of OV. Were you down at cactus rv the other day?
I take my rzr out that way every now and then. Catalina area that is

Safford is close to where I grew up. Lived in Ft Thomas as a little guy and Pima until 19. All in the Gila Valley! I miss Mt Graham.
oh right on where are you at now? ya the grahams when it snows is a great view

oh right on where are you at now? ya the grahams when it snows is a great view
The job took me to North Carolina 22 years ago. I haven't been back to the Gila valley for about 15 years. I hear it's grown a lot with the population coming in for the copper mine in Morenci.

any one in the Marana/ Tucson area? I have seen one other down here
I am in the Tucson/Oro valley area,I have only seen one other driving around, and that was in Flagstaff about a year ago.

Last edited:
I am in the Tucson/Oro valley area,I have only seen one other driving around, and that was in Flagstaff about a year ago.
I have seen your truck! I live up in Catalina. Just north of you. If you see a carbonized grey rolling around your neck of the woods, it’s me!

I have seen your truck! I live up in Catalina. Just north of you. If you see a carbonized grey rolling around your neck of the woods, it’s me!
I will have to look for it and you. I haven't been driving around much since covid hit. I do pass through Catalina every now then, will keep my eyes peeled.

I think I saw a carbonized gray driving down tangerine the other day, we were in the wife jeep though, I drive down tangerine everyday to and from work

I think I saw a carbonized gray driving down tangerine the other day, we were in the wife jeep though, I drive down tangerine everyday to and from work
Could have been. I was there Friday around 5.

Back